And America Continues to Show it's True Colors. . .

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And now Drumpf is threatening a government shutdown if Congress doesn't include funding for his wall in his 2018 budget plan.

And this is actually Fox News reporting this.

Last edited by a moderator:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
And now Drumpf is threatening a government shutdown if Congress doesn't include funding for his wall in his 2018 budget plan.

And this is actually Fox News reporting this.
A government shutdown is the last thing we need!

Last edited by a moderator:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
No we don't. Already had one a few years ago.
Yes we did. And that one killed a friend of mine. (Not an exaggeration. Funding was cut off for her chemo because certain members of Congress wanted to fight Obama instead of doing their frogging jobs.)

I'll have to check, but last I saw, the deadline is the 28th of this month to scrape together a working budget, or quite a bit of the federal government will have to shut doors for lack of funding. Why, if only this sort of thing was a regular facet of running the government that elected officials could spend months actually planning!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I forget the source, but I think for those keeping count, as Trump's 100th day in Office draws near, it's been estimated he's actually been in the White House for only seventeen so far.

I honestly don't know how many days he's actually been in the White House, but considering he goes on vacation every single weekend, and has spent a majority of his time campaigning and rallying (for 2020) across the country, seventeen days doesn't seem like a surprising amount at all.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yes we did. And that one killed a friend of mine. (Not an exaggeration. Funding was cut off for her chemo because certain members of Congress wanted to fight Obama instead of doing their frogging jobs.)

I'll have to check, but last I saw, the deadline is the 28th of this month to scrape together a working budget, or quite a bit of the federal government will have to shut doors for lack of funding. Why, if only this sort of thing was a regular facet of running the government that elected officials could spend months actually planning!
So you actually think that we need another government shutdown?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I forget the source, but I think for those keeping count, as Trump's 100th day in Office draws near, it's been estimated he's actually been in the White House for only seventeen so far.

I honestly don't know how many days he's actually been in the White House, but considering he goes on vacation every single weekend, and has spent a majority of his time campaigning and rallying (for 2020) across the country, seventeen days doesn't seem like a surprising amount at all.
I know I've said this before, but on Trump's Facebook page he posts his schedule for the day. Even when out of the White House he is still working.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Speaking of Mar-a-lago, the U.S. State Department is now officially promoting Mar-a-lago as, "The Winter White House."

As if we haven't already figured that out.