New All-Muppet Museum?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
A PERMANENT Henson gallery at the Museum of the Moving Image? I went there two years ago to see Jim Henson's Fantastic World, the traveling Muppet exhibit, and it was a really cool museum. They had some cool movie props, like the Tyrell building from Blade Runner and Freddy Krueger's sweater from Nightmare on Elm Street 5. Sounds like a great place for a permanent Henson exhibit.
Indeed Scooter, I went to see the exhibit at well the day Frank Oz was giving a Q&A/interview, the museum itself is a lot of fun, and the exhibits even the non Muppet ones are amazing, but yes, the Henson exhibit went so well, they are making a permanent exhibit there.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now I'm bummed out... I was all uber-excited about the possibility of a Muppet Museum... oh well.

But on that subject, why can't we have an all-Muppet Museum? Or a Henson Museum in general? Walt Disney has a museum, Charles Schulz has a museum, why can't Jim have one?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Now I'm bummed out... I was all uber-excited about the possibility of a Muppet Museum... oh well.

But on that subject, why can't we have an all-Muppet Museum? Or a Henson Museum in general? Walt Disney has a museum, Charles Schulz has a museum, why can't Jim have one?
He does in Lealand, Miss., his hometown. It's small, but there is one there....

gravy

Reaction score
Update: It's coming in May as a travelling exhibit and then it'll come to MoMI as a permanent one. YES!