Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*After dinner... The scare crew sits down to watch some TV, waiting to find out how the bracket brakes down for this year's SHMA women's casketball tournament.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed searches through the fridge for a particular bottle. It should be here... somewhere... where did I put that bottle of liquid gold?
UD: Liquid, what? That had better not be any kind of alcohol.
Me: You wound me Deadly, as you know I don't drink alcohol.
UD: Then what pray tell are you looking for?
*Ed finds the little bottle. Exactly that, liquid gold.
*UD sees the bottle: Is that...
Me: Felix Felicitus. Instant good luck.
UD: And where did you get that may I ask?
Me: Helgamine and Zeldaborne helped me brew it under their watch.
UD: Hmm, you think they'd mind helping me with my own potion?
Me: The Draft of Living Death? Sure... You'll have to get the asphodel from the underworld after paying Charon to ferry you across. Oh, and there's some wormwood roots growing near the Labyrinth.
*UD writing down notes, thank you my boy, I'll drop in on our fiends a little later to begin the brew.

*Ed hums the tune to Frogs in the Glen while going to find a five-leaf black clover.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Uncle D: You know, it's that time of year again.
Me: Wha wha wha?
UD *chuckling at Ed sounding like :insatiable: Another year, and another body for the master's cemetery collection.
Me: Oh that. Yeah, already got my best friend onboard for tomorrow evening down at the BB&S. Thought you meant April Fools. *Le sigh.
UD: Oh? And what about it?
Me: Meh, all those threads posted at the forums messenger bulletin board. Frankly I'm disenchanted whenever they start popping up. I'd post about it in the Rants thread, but nah, I've come to just shrug and move on ignoring the whole thing.
*Ed goes back to checking haunters' write-ups, carrying on the count with :batty: as Uncle D departs as mysteriously as he came in, off to check the cover art for his starring role as the Muppets Phantom of the Opera book coming later this year.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry:: Kethee? Yoo hoo!!! Come intu der kitchee!
OK...but how come?
:hungry: : I been meking sumthing yummer yummer. Come on.
OK....following :hungry: who points to the most delicious batch of fudge I've ever seen. He grins and says TA DA!! Yu been su sad latelee .Su me und Helga thught we'd meke yu sum penut butter fudge!
WOW!! That's so sweet of you! Literally sweet! Thanks so much! hugging :hungry:and Helga
Helga: Ah...yu velcome darling . Have some. Ve vorked hard on it .
Well I can't
:hungry:: HUH? Why?
Wait! I meant...at least not now. Don't get mad, ya kook! You know that I'm up all night when eat chocolate after a certain time!
:hungry:: Ahhh..Okeee. Sorree. Heve sum fur brekefist
I know someone
else who would want that for breakfast
Helga: chuckling : Is he green in color und a teenager?
The self same one!
The three of us together Hide the fudge!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The scare crew come back home, resignedly sad about what happened, the end of the Dead Man's run.

He will always be our champion in spite of both blemishes on his career record. And we will hear the dulcet tones of the bells of doom again.
*Ed sits down to check up online mail or work on a few more haunter write-ups.
Uncle D scurries off since he thought he spotted Dame Ru perusing the fanfic novels a moment ago.
:batty: Honestly, sometimes I think he can spot someone even if they're under an inwisibility cloak.
Me: That's Mad Eye, wouldn't be surprised if they were related. Constant vigilance! *Chuckles.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Hey Prairie...I have something to tell you. It's important.
Prairie: No you don't...I don't trust you.
Robin. C'mon..please!?
Prairie: OK...what?
Robin....leans over and burps a nasty egg burp in Prairie's face .....then he laughs
Prairie: ROBIN! :mad: fanning her face That was disgusting , you know that? :rolleyes:
Robin: Yep...that's why I did it! :smirk:
Me: also fanning the air because the smell is lingering Cheer up, Prairie, he could have done something else. then pointing at Robin And DON'T even think of it!! No more hard boiled eggs for you!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh... Did you guys hear something?
:insatiable: Yeah, me think it come from next door.
*Gobbles a few raisinettes.
:insatiable: Urp. Scuse me.
That's okay. We're waiting on the rest of the scare crew for dinner/supper.

Katzi428

Reaction score
taking the last of my peanut butter chocolate eggs out of my Easter basket : Hi guys...what's going on?
:hungry:: grumbling and leaving the kitchen
Looking at :hungry: as he leaves Did he want this? holding up my candy
:sympathy:: Nah..it's not you Kat... there's a picture Online where Chef has his fingers near his lips to show how delicious something is. Idiots think it looks like he's smoking a joint,
WHAT??? Oh geez...poor Chef...:rolleyes: looking at the picture. He looks like he's been trying to show off one of his latest creations and how scrumptious it is and how tasty it'll be. Some people think too much knocking on :hungry:'s bedroom door Hey Chef?
:hungry:: cursing angrily in (mock ) Swedish

Stop that! Now get your butt out here! By the way...I know what you said...Is that a way to talk to a lady?
:hungry: coming out of his room : Whut du yu want?
I want to tell you that this picture says that you're a proud chef saying "Come taste my work! It's scrumptious and lip smacking good!!"
:hungry:: Yu sure?
Would I lie?
:hungry:: Wuld yu?
NO!
:hungry:: Okee..Thenk yu Kethee....giving me a big hug

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh, thought :hungry: was starring in some new Pam commercials. Oh well, hope he doesn't take that pic to heart, that's a really old stock image that the merch department keeps using for some unknown reason.

Heard Kris was sneaking about, she should know she's welcome back here with a key if she wants to move back in. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Huh, thought :hungry: was starring in some new Pam commercials. Oh well, hope he doesn't take that pic to heart, that's a really old stock image that the merch department keeps using for some unknown reason.

Heard Kris was sneaking about, she should know she's welcome back here with a key if she wants to move back in. :smile:
Oh yeah!! :hungry: will be in some Pam commercials. (D'OH!! AH Fergot!! ) And yeah... that'd be great if Kris decided to move back amongst us!