Furchester Hotel Season 2

Duke Remington

Reaction score
It would be cool to see other American Sesame Muppets make guest appearances on The Furchester Hotel as well, like Oscar, Ernie & Bert and Grover and Mr. Johnson.

Last edited:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It would be cool to see other American Sesame Muppets make guest appearances on The Furchester Hotel as well, like Oscar, Ernie & Bert and Grover and Mr. Johnson.
I'm sure Mr. Harvey P. Dull and Mr. Johnson could bond over the pain that others constantly cause them.

I could also see them having a plot where Snuffy comes to visit and they struggle to find him a room because he's so big. That is, if that plot hasn't been done already.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'm sure Mr. Harvey P. Dull and Mr. Johnson could bond over the pain that others constantly cause them.
I can imagine those two are probably related.

I could also see them having a plot where Snuffy comes to visit and they struggle to find him a room because he's so big. That is, if that plot hasn't been done already.
Well, maybe they can do something else with Snuffy. Maybe a character will say that they saw Snuffy and nobody believes him or her and then... well, I guess that's been done before as well. :smile: