Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Jamie's list was put together with the assumption that series four would be the last. There has been some murmuring that it may not even come to be. If four does get produced and it went on to series five I assume Lips and Bobo would be contenders there.
I think you mean that Jamie's list was put together with the assumption that series 5 would be the last, as series 4 line up has already been previewed.
With Toys R Us pulling out of the select figures too, I don't think we will see series 5. :frown:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I hope we see Series 5 :/ apparently the pre order for the Swedish chef figure was sold out on big bad toy store

muppetperson

Reaction score
I hope we see Series 5 :/ apparently the pre order for the Swedish chef figure was sold out on big bad toy store
Yes, he sold out for individual sale (you can still get him as a part of 3 set)
but the edition number for the figures is very small, and that The Swedish Chef sold out so quickly indicates that BBTS only had a few to sell.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
If we got one more wave, I would be interested in seeing all of the ones that Jamie suggested, but I would also like seeing Pigs in Space. So I GUESS we can get a sixth wave... :wink:

Link and Strangepork with Swinetrek chairs and console
First Mate Piggy with Swinetrek background and Newsman with desk (and maybe Glorida Estefan)
Bobo, Yolanda, and Big Mean Carl with Up Late merch

TimmyMonsterIL

Reaction score
I was excited when I saw Amazon had February 24th as the release date for the 3rd series of figures. I have gotten every set from my local comic book store, so I messaged them Wednesday expecting them to have them in stock. They weren't aware of the third series as yet. They called their distributor and were given a release date of June 28th. They told me that date is subject to change and will probably be moved up. Just wanted to share!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I was excited when I saw Amazon had February 24th as the release date for the 3rd series of figures. I have gotten every set from my local comic book store, so I messaged them Wednesday expecting them to have them in stock. They weren't aware of the third series as yet. They called their distributor and were given a release date of June 28th. They told me that date is subject to change and will probably be moved up. Just wanted to share!
Thanks for letting us know. When you say "moved up" is that closer or further?

Rtec1

Reaction score
Moved up means sooner.

Makes sense as didn't the Diamond Select fella in that ToyFair video say that they are still locking down accessories on series 3 and have added the piano?
Insinuates that they are not even close to hitting shelves! Where is DSTzach when you need him???