Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed's been reading fic in the library most of the day.
:batty: takes the purresent for his furry familiar, then sends a bat-gram TY to our next door neighbors.

Katzi428

Reaction score
As I enter the bathroom to get ready for bed , I notice my loofah sponge is missing from the sink. Curiously, I look in the tub & nearly scream! It's in there,but has eyes on it! It looks like a Muppaphone! I know whose dirty work this is. Chef, Rowlf & Grover keep their hands off Prairie's & my female things..Plus I hear snickering from the room across the hall. A certain young frog is going to get a talking to about respecting others things. (not to mention being up past his bedtime)
I open the door & shake his shoulder All right smart guy ...I know you're up.
Robin: feigning a sleepy voice Mmhuh wha?
Cool it with the faking sleep, showing him the loofah with the eyes Very funny wise guy.
Robin: Heehee! Like it? Your very own Muppaphone!
Robin... this nearly scared the daylights out of me! A loofah with eyes?
Robin: What's a loofah?
A sponge .
Robin: Ohhhh. I just thought it was a Muppaphone that didn't have eyes.So I put eyes on it for you. I thought it was kinda weird it didn't have a mouth.
You honestly didn't think it was a sponge? Feel it. handing it to him (it hadn't been used yet)
Robin: Well now that ya mention it....It does feel kinda spongy. Not furry like the Muppaphones . Don't be angry with me, Please?
All right. You meant well. Go back to sleep, and I'm sorry I got mad. kissing his forehead I love you
Robin: I love you too,Mom.
putting the loofah with eyes back in the bathroom (hopefully I can squeeze it without it screaming OWWWWW!!!!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Drops off a CD with the instrumental songs from the Jim Henson Musical Memorial that took place a few years ago, wrapped in bat-festooned wrapping paper as a present for Gillis.

Sorry for the belated birthday wishes maestro, spent most of yesterday cutting and gutting age-old posts. And it looks like I'll still be at it today too.
*Grabs Jodie and heads out muttering how I'm not touching that Drumphfest thread.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sneaks over to Apt 2, leaving a few foody items, like a box of catnip (you don't have to turn that into cupcakes) and some smelted sardines wrapped in the tin for Gaffer's birthday.
:batty: leaves a Cloud 9 charm for his pet's sister-in-paw as well.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Sneaks over to Apt 2, leaving a few foody items, like a box of catnip (you don't have to turn that into cupcakes) and some smelted sardines wrapped in the tin for Gaffer's birthday.
:batty: leaves a Cloud 9 charm for his pet's sister-in-paw as well.
Gaffer pounces on catnip happily . Hold it ,miss! taking some of the catnip away from her The last time you had a lot of catnip, you were bouncing off the walls for a half hour from a catnip high . This time you'll get a bit at a time. What a pretty charm this Cloud 9 charm is! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed puts his Chiropteran Cane topped by CRISSIE at rest before dropping into an armchair, dead tired from cuttin' and guttin' posts all day long.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Noone's acting like jerks, just getting rid of old posts and it gets tiring when I have to go one by one.
Jodie's the Reaper's scythe... My own cane is more like a staff with a robotic bat integrated onto the top grip.

Night Kath. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed gets back home to Apt 1 after spending an enjoyable evening with relations from Mom's side of the family.
*Uncle D is excited about the new Muppets classic literature series starter being released later this year.

Katzi428

Reaction score
a knock on my door and then Prairie's voice: Kath? Can I come in? Or did you want to be alone?
Come on in, Prairie.
Prairie comes in, shuts the door and sits on the chair opposite my bed, How are you doing?
I'm OK.
Prairie: The truth?
The truth.
Prairie: If it helps any, I do know how you feel. When my cat Stripes had to be put to sleep, I felt horrible. You remember how I was,right?
nodding Heartbroken. But I'm sure Spencer and Stripes are playing together in Kitty Heaven .
Prairie squeezes my hand Yep. .And you still have Bailey and Trouble at your regular house. You have Gaffer here. Plus Fatatita stops by every so often .
As if on cue Gaffer runs in , jumps on my bed, starts purring and headbonking me.
Hi Gaffie scratching under her chin Yes I remember I have you, you silly kitty cat.
She runs off my bed, and returns with her pink kitty sock Prrtt? dropping it in my lap .
Want me to throw it? going to throw it but she looks at me like she wants me to keep it Awww!! Thank you baby! ...giving Gaffer a kiss on her furry head! Very sweet of you!
Prairie: You know that she'll want it back in a couple of days, right?
Yep...Indian giver cat! :wink: and Prairie and I chuckle