Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Kind of a meh episode if you ask me. Felt like there was more inserts and filler than there was street scenes.

Then again, some episodes are like that, like this one:
Big Bird and Snuffy seemed to spend more time preparing for their adventure than actually having one, and their only "adventure" was trying Gina's vegetable pie.

gravy

Reaction score
A hysterical skit starring Prairie Dawn and :laugh: (at 8:06)! The only downside is that the aspect ratio is lousy not to mention the lowered pitch...
I was never a big fan of Play With Me Sesame. I always thought of it as the cheap Sesame Street knockoff and it always played in a place where there's barely any kids shows except for Barney and Oobi.

I don't know why, but I just think of it that way.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If it was made by the same people, how can it be a knockoff?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Or The Electric Company. Or 3-2-1 Contact. Or Square One TV. Or Ghostwriter. Or Dragon Tales. Or Sagwa.

All just trying to recapture lightning in a bottle.

DePingPong

Reaction score
This was the defining clip for Kevin realizing what he wanted Elmo to be.
Indeed it is. It was already on YT but recorded off a tv with a camera so the quality was terrible, so I just ripped it from the 40 Years of Sunny Days DVD. One of my favorite Elmo clips.

mariolover

Reaction score
Sorry, unfortunately, the only episodes from that season currently available to the public are the season premiere (episode 0796), Episode 0871 and the episodes when the cast traveled to New Mexico.
It's possible that someone else could've recorded some of the other episodes, as Betamax was just beginning to hit the stores at this time. I hope more episodes from that season turn up someday.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
So Sesame Street is okay with the lost episodes never being seen again?