What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, the silly things attention-seeking things Lindsay Lohan gets herself into in desperate attempts to stay in the limelight and remind people that she exists. :rolleyes:

It's still funny to think that over ten years ago, everybody was talking about how she was going to be the next Meg Ryan, and end up becoming a sought-after leading lady in Hollywood . . . heh.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
We might be getting more snow tonight. When the snow literally just melted.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Wait...snow... In winter.....
Then the chance of more snow....in winter, of all times.

How long has this snow in winter thing been going on?
Is this too much for some to deal with?

Snow..in winter...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Look who's talking. It's been twenty degrees above average for a week. Seriously, with all the rain and cloud cover we've been having, with temps in the mid and upper 60s, it seems more like April than it does January; it's really thrown me off. I wasn't ready to put my sweaters and jammies up just yet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They did. Apparently their efforts to put a stop to trolls over the years (such as forcing new members to pay for an account) didn't work, so I guess they decided to best thing to do was ruin it for everybody, lol.

No skin off my nose, though: I've had two accounts hacked over there, and I couldn't even register another new one without paying to prove I'm not a troll - I figured it wasn't worth it, and now I'm glad I figured correctly.