Sesame Street Season 48 begins shooting, HBO premiere set for November 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Censored

Reaction score
C'mon guys. You've been going back and fourth for over twenty posts! For Pete's sake, can you please not ruin this thread GeeBee. And everybody else, you don't have to keep responding to GeeBee's posts! Just ignore him since he's obviously a troll.
Name calling too.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
It's like I said a while back, such a big deal was made about them supposedly also scaling back on celebrities because "kids don't know who they are," yet I've yet to see any evidence that that's what they're doing.
The reason why they still have celebrities is because, as the video below explains, it brings in the adults. Which is good because, if more parents start watching the show with their kids, then they'll bring back the adult humor that has been lacking since Brown Johnson became creative director.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And yet, they said that's why they were dropping the celebrities, because parents don't watch with kids anymore - or, at least, not as much as they used to. Gosh, even SW seems like it's flip-flopping on their decisions. ><

Censored

Reaction score
And yet, they said that's why they were dropping the celebrities, because parents don't watch with kids anymore - or, at least, not as much as they used to. Gosh, even SW seems like it's flip-flopping on their decisions. ><
Almost seems like they don't know what they're doing.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At this point, I'm inclined to agree. The only consistency I've seen from them so far is the scaling back on parodies; unless I missed it, I didn't even see that one supposed parody with Prairie Dawn we were supposed to get last season.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
At this point, I'm inclined to agree. The only consistency I've seen from them so far is the scaling back on parodies; unless I missed it, I didn't even see that one supposed parody with Prairie Dawn we were supposed to get last season.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Frankly, i'm really surprised they didn't advertise the Walking Dead parody at all. I feel like both that one and the OITNB parody would've been pretty big hits on Youtube had they posted them several months back.

Status
Not open for further replies.