New Mickey Mouse Shorts Announced

Drtooth

Reaction score
The whole 1950's era of Goofy cartoons, actually. Even down to the everyone in the universe is the same human dog thing as Goofy. Like the one about driving safety, which it reminded me the most of (even though there were sports themed ones, I don't remember them as much). And having Mickey as the narrator/sports caster was a nice way to keep him in his own set of shorts.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
After several months, a new Mickey Mouse episode is airing on Disney Channel tonight at 8:30! It's going to be a half-hour-long installment this time, called "Duck the Halls: A Mickey Mouse Christmas Special".

Here's a preview clip from it:

mr3urious

Reaction score
We got some classic Donald mental breakdowns here, not on a level seen since Mickey and the Beanstalk. Nice appearances of Scrooge, Ludwig, and the boys, too.

Wonder who's doing the voice of Scrooge? Doesn't sound like Alan Young, and the credits don't say. Could he be the new voice for the DuckTales reboot?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Wonder who's doing the voice of Scrooge? Doesn't sound like Alan Young, and the credits don't say. Could he be the new voice for the DuckTales reboot?
There was some discussion about that on the ToonZone forums. I don't know who they said it was in "Duck the Halls," but they referenced a crew member working on DuckTales who said it won't be the same person.

I liked this special enough; way better than that LEGO Frozen one that aired that night too. I thought it was very funny (and like really F'd up at times), though, the slightly-skewed incarnations of the characters in the shorts doesn't really hold up for longer than the 3 minute shorts (mostly Mickey).

But hey, the more Ludwig von Drake, the better.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm not sure if i've ever actually seen Ludwic Von Drake and Scrooge appear together before.