What was the last Henson thing you bought?

DrGroverFan

Reaction score
I bought this Hallmark "Little Gallery" pewter figurine a few weeks ago off of eBay. There are seven of the Muppets in a 1951 Studebaker convertible. I love the detail in this Hallmark item.
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag155/muppetfan86/IMG_3349_zpswxhmfwu8.jpg
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag155/muppetfan86/IMG_3335_zpslumaepga.jpg

I found out by reading the Ornament Trader book that this figurine was never released. This is what the book says:
"The sculptor of this unique Muppets in a 1951 Studebaker convertible was Duane Unruh. Unruh carefully sculpted this figurine. The sculpture was cast in the finest pewter and delicately antiqued to highlight this figurine. This plaque was cancelled before it was tested, 8/5/80".

My Muppet plaque has the saying, "Welcome to the Winner's Circle". But if you look at the book cover, that plaque says, "There's No Such Thing As Too Many Friends". Does anyone know anything about this other one?

Can you find all of the Muppet characters in this Hallmark plaque?

WemblerDaniel

Reaction score
I actually recently got two things. One is a Funko Pop Big Bird that was flocked. The other is a shirt with Kermit, Gonzo, Fozzie, Beaker, Dr. Honeydew, Rowlf, Dr. Teeth, Floyd and Animal on it.

beaker

Reaction score
Diamond Select Wave 2 complete set last week in the mail and boxed mail away Palisades figure sets at this local book store, and today found all the Muppet school supply stuff at dollar store
http://muppet-stuff.blogspot.com/2016/08/more-muppet-classroom-supplies.html

I'm happy there's a whole Muppet section at Hallmark at all my three local malls, but the type of merchandise they have aren't really to my liking

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Here's what I have gotten within the past months: Hasbro 2013 Grover, Nanco Grover X2 (1 small, 1 medium felt), Gund Grover Beanbag, McDonald’s Baby Kermit, The Street We Live On Sony Wonder DVD, DST Gonzo Set, Funko Grover, Funko Orange Oscar, Battle Damage Chef & Stunt Gonzo minimates, Mumford Picture Frame, Fozzie Funnies, Mrs. Fields Cookie Monster Cookie Jar, Super Grover lithograph, & Bert’s Blockbusters.

123Sunny

Reaction score
The Tsum Tsums, all of them. My birthday is coming up, I'm gonna ask my mum for Muppet stuff and hope :big_grin:

gravy

Reaction score
The book ''Jim Henson's Designs and Doodles''

123Sunny

Reaction score
Does anyone know a good website to search for some nice muppety items?
For websites? I think just things like eBay, and etsy?? Goodwill can be good, though mostly the toy section for Sesame Street. Used toy sores can have some good stuff of various Henson things in my experience. I've gotten a Fozzie doll, a baby Miss Piggy and a nerd Gonzo and a Swedish Chef doll from used toy stores. it takes a lot of looking but you can find rad stuff for good prices sometimes :mad::concern::embarrassed::hungry: