Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I just went to ToysrUS and got the figures. But Statler and Waldorf did not come with the balcony. why not??
What accessories did they have? I was wondering what the paired down versions would include. Just the chairs?

Rtec1

Reaction score
Why would they come with the balcony with the cheaper sets???
Would that be fair on the people that paid full price on the normal packs

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I just went to ToysrUS and got the figures. But Statler and Waldorf did not come with the balcony. why not??
The TRU versions are fantastic, but come with fewer accessories. That cuts the price nearly in half. It's a deal for several characters that have less cool accessories, but Statler & Waldorf definitely need that balcony.

DSTZach

Reaction score
The TRU figures are in smaller packaging and have a lower price. The balcony would not fit in the package OR in the price point. It is exclusive to comic shops. Find one at comicshoplocator.com or order online (anywhere but toysrus.com).

I wonder when we'll get more info on series 3 of the mini mates. I feel like those should be out soon, but I don't remember seeing any updates about the figures since the initial official announcement. No word on if there'll be more characters or who will be an exclusive where or what.
I've seen production samples, so we're getting close, but there will not be any mass retailer exclusives, just the comic shop wave. So all of Wave 3 is exclusive to comic shops and specialty stores. Pre-order with your local shop, or an online retailer. LukesToyStore.com has a variety of buying options.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I hope that no MiniMates wave 3 exclusives from ToysRus is not a sign that ToysRus is pulling out of the line or that the Muppet line is weakening.

Rtec1

Reaction score
Just read on another forum from someone who spotted the TRU sets. And Animal apparently comes with his full drum set!!! Is that not taking the mick DST???

Rtec1

Reaction score
They look great! But still would like to hear why Animal comes in the TRU pack with full drum kit at a cheaper price? Feel robbed