Dreams about Muppets...

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Last night I had a nightmare. I was at the outside stairs of some apartment, and it was pitch black night. All the sudden, Treelo starts chasing me! Only he wasn't the cute little lemur we all know. He was a big, Doligon-shaped monster! He still had his blue and white tail, green fur, and red nose. His eyes were bloodshot, and he was swinging on the white staircases like a monkey on a tree! I ran around a bunch of apartment buildings, trying to get away. But every time I stopped running, he would pop up in my face and scream! He caught me at one point, and I was scared to death. But he shrunk down to Treelo's normal size, and said, "Bananana!" And no, I didn't write it wrong. That's how he pronounces it on Bear in The Big Blue House. Crazy dream, huh? :smile: Oh and also, we need a Treelo or Bear emoticon. Tutter's crying! :cry:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt that I went to my room and suddenly, I had a lot of Muppet merchandise that I didn't have before. Palisades figures that I don't have, the playsets I didn't bother to get (and in their original unopened packaging... and was also given a Palisades Stage Playset), several Muppet plush (though only characters who have been made as plush), Vinylmation, and, I think, Funko Pop figures.

I wanted to ask my parents if the "Muppet Fairy" came and brought them.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt I was at a relatives house, and they wanted me to watch a previously-viewed video they purchased from a video rental store in the 1980s. At first, it appeared to be a volume of the Looney Tunes Golden Jubilee video collection, one that doesn't exist (this one had multiple characters, but the artwork was different from the "Salute to..." videos in the series), but then when the video was pulled out of the box, the video was in The Great Muppet Caper video box, the one from CBS Fox. But then we actually got the tape out (of all boxes), and it ended up being something I had never heard of.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I had a dream this morning where there was a Sesame Street Live! show in my area, and its story was something about being a cartoonist and drawing. There was this character named Hickory (who was like a human clock or something), and the actor invited me to be backstage during the show. I went on a tour to see the dressing rooms, and there was a special room that had all the costumes/mascots for the Sesame characters (Elmo, Rosita, Cookie Monster, Zoe, a couple honkers, etc.). What's strange was that there were two things there in the room: a mascot of my yellow JB puppet, and a poser puppet of Zoe on the floor. I took some photos during the show, and after the show was done, I'd woken up.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt that the Muppets did a new movie, and I went to the theater to see it with my mom and younger cousin. After a few minutes, the film broke down, and before it started up again, my cousin cried and wanted to leave, apparently hearing something about theater shootings and not wanting to risk being shot. I tried to be rude to my cousin about it because I didn't want to leave and come back, but my mom stopped me from being so rude.

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
I had one at one time--

I was watching a "extra super special exclusive director's cut" of TMM, which not only included the deleted Statler and Waldorf scenes, but also four previously unheard-of scenes. They involved the running gag of Sweetums being left behind and forced to race to the movie studio to join the Muppets:

Deleted Scene 1:
After Animal scares off Doc Hopper's henchmen, we cut to a wide shot of the area in the desert where the Muppets' station waggon broke down. A tow truck hauls the broken-down vehicle away, and about 5 seconds later we see Sweetums run into the scene and stop for a breath. We then cut to a closeup of Sweetums

:grr:: (Looks around) Oh, good. They can't be far off now!

We then cut back to the earlier wide shot as Sweetums runs out of the scene.

Deleted scene 2:
After Kermit and the gang persuade Mr. Lord's secretary to let them into his office, we cut to a sign at the California/Nevada state line and the mileage to San Bernadino and Los Angeles. Sweetums runs into the scene, stops for a breath and reads the sign. Once again, we cut to a closeup for Sweetums' reaction.

:grr:: (Looks at sign) *pant pant** Oh, are you KIDDING ME? **pant, pant** (shakes head in disbelief) No, gotta continue. I just GOTTA get there and get famous with those guys. (Turns to audience) ..And besides, we have to wrap up this sub-plot somehow!

Cut back to the master shot of the sign and Sweetums running off importantly.

Deleted scene 3:
During the "Magic Store" number (more specifically, after Animal shouts into the microphone and gives poor Bunsen an earful), we cut to Sweetums entering downtown LA. He runs into the scene and stops to catch his breath.

:grr:: (Looks around) Wow! Hello LA! (Looks around some more) Now if I can just find the studio. (Runs off to find the studio)

Deleted Scene 4:
After the roof is blown off the soundstage and the rainbow appears, we see Sweetums, still miles away from the studio, see the rainbow in the distance. As usual, he runs into the scene, stops to catch his breath, then proceeds.

:grr:: (Notices rainbow in the distance) THAT's where they must be! Let's just hope I can make it in time! (Runs off)

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I remember that i had this dream where I went to war with this purple mole puppet (that i used to be scared of) and his army of Dalmatians ( don't know why) and my army was obscure Muppets and sal minela was first officer and was trying to get johnny fiama to the front of the line much to Johnnys refusal.

I remember a few members from my army: Johnny fiama and sal minela, Marvin suggs (muppah phones were grenades) chip, beautiful day monster, solid foam members flash and clifford

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Oh gosh...
I just had a dream that Ernie and Bert invited me over. Ernie kept making these stupid puns, and I was laughing my head off. Bert's mouth crumpled up, and he yelled at the top of his lungs. He went into a rage about Ernie's puns, and Ernie said, "No pun intended, Bert." Then I woke up...