What Muppets scare us the most?

dbarrie

Reaction score
Frazzle is also a scary-looking Muppet, and I can see why small children were afraid of him. The lady wrestler who appeared on one ep. of TMS was also creepy.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
I remember the one muppet a lot of people were scared as kids was a wild radio muppet DJ named ''Bushman Bill'', Who introduce the song: ''Be My D'' by Didi O'Dey, and the Dew Drops. His voice can be terrifying although the song was kinda nice and catchy. As a kid, I really loved the song.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Frazzle is also a scary-looking Muppet, and I can see why small children were afraid of him. The lady wrestler who appeared on one ep. of TMS was also creepy.
Well, I loved Frazzle in the ''In and Out'' Disco segment. And I loved the part where Frazzle says "Excuse me, Is this the home of Sesame Street Fever? Gee, Where did everybody go?" Then, He learns the moves of the indoor and the outdoor. Continues on until the song ends, Then a janitor told Frazzle "There is no more, We are closing now. Watch your step."

WereFox

Reaction score
scary muppets

When I was five years old or less, I remember being so scared of the the rubber-band face I ran from the room whenever it appeared. The eyes and mouth floated independently against the black background and it counted very slowly and creepily. This is an old bit and I assume they don't use it now.
Wasn't that Nobody?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Wasn't that Nobody?
Yeah, it was. I watch the YT editions that people have posted (2 of them, and one is an alternate version) the few things I didn't like were the weird sound effects at the beginning, and the really weird sound effects that played while Nobody counted dots, and when those lines filled in.

WereFox

Reaction score
Yeah, it was. I watch the YT editions that people have posted (2 of them, and one is an alternate version) the few things I didn't like were the weird sound effects at the beginning, and the really weird sound effects that played while Nobody counted dots, and when those lines filled in.
I love Nobody!

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Here is the talk of what SS Muppets scare us most. We've been talking about any Muppet that scares us during our What sketches scare you thread.

Mine were Elmo wearing a tounge on the Elmo's World: Shoes segment, the bare-faced AM's from the preimere episode, the peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich muppet from the game show, "This Is Your Lunch" and Sam the Robot.
The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Muppet was also used as Betty and Mellisa Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches in "Here is Your Life: Loaf of Bread".