Sanjay an Craig: New Nick series

mr3urious

Reaction score
S&C will not be renewed for a 4th season, according to Chris Hardwick.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hardwick/status/741448300977590272

I'm not too upset over this news. It had a good run of 3 seasons and 60 episodes, and I had a feeling it wasn't going to continue beyond that. I'd honestly be more upset over Harvey Beaks or The Loud House getting swiftly cancelled over this.

Also... when did Sanjay get a new friend that sounds suspiciously like Miko from TFP? Are they airing these wildly out of order or did I miss something?
She was first introduced in the Butts Up episode, so no, she didn't come out of left field.

Drtooth

Reaction score
S&C will not be renewed for a 4th season, according to Chris Hardwick.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hardwick/status/741448300977590272

I'm not too upset over this news. It had a good run of 3 seasons and 60 episodes, and I had a feeling it wasn't going to continue beyond that. I'd honestly be more upset over Harvey Beaks or The Loud House getting swiftly cancelled over this.
I'm more disappointed that, while the show was supposedly successful, Nick really did it's best to sabotage it halfway through second season. It really deserved some sort of merchandising pick up or something. At least they blew through as many episodes as they could last week. I've always hated the way they deal with their animated shows that aren't Spongebob. I had a feeling the end was nigh for this series for about the past 6 months now.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I enjoyed the episode where S&C go incognito to win a muscle car by trying to stay in it the longest. We've seen these kind of endurance contests before in shows like Chowder (with a giant mixing bowl), Aqua Teen Hunger Force (with a giant hamburger), and more recently Turbo FAST (with an airplane), but there's a sweet romantic part to it with Belle Pepper taking part in the contest and the duo conflicted over trying to eliminate her.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, the last episode just aired. All I can say is, ehhh. I guess the show was going to end in an Indian culture blow out, albeit a little disappointing for their big Indian adventure. At least they brought Craig's brother back inexplicably to end the series. Kinda sucks that so many dangling concepts were left over. And the other characters did pop up at the end to wave at the audience one last time. It must be a low bar to be happy Nick actually aired this instead of sitting on it for 3+ years to unceremoniously dump on Nicktoons.