The Muppet Mindset

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
The end of the WMW series saddens me. I may have faltered in sending in any new contributions when possible... But the fact that reviews of the new series' episodes were taking up the regular WMW's spot on the calendar made me think that while the show's running on the air the Mindset was focusing on that more, and the WMW's would return after the season finished. So I agree in finding that Gloria Estefan was the "final" entry a bit dubious, considering we'll soon be able to return to WMW entries like regular.

As far as characters who were never featured... Earl Sinclair could be considered a "Lost" entry, Ryan mentioned he'd be featured around May 2014 but was skipped. Would have liked it if the Paul Williams Muppets, Tim Curry Muppet, Robot Kermit, Toms, Betina & Belinda Cratchit (Christmas entry), Hoggle, the Birds from Sex & Violence, Spa'am, Mr. Plagueman, Arnie the Alligator, Goggles, and Joe Snow (Christmas entry) had been featured completing the list of The Top 100 Muppets + Honorable Mentions that Ryan and Lisa originally presented as WMW's. Was also hoping The Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come would be featured around Christmas last year or this year's to complete the ghostly trio.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm actually surprised the Mindset is still operating at all - Lisa's dropped off the face of the earth, Prawnie's cut some of us off, and more outlets for Muppet Freaks have surfaced in recent years.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I'm actually surprised the Mindset is still operating at all - Lisa's dropped off the face of the earth, Prawnie's cut some of us off, and more outlets for Muppet Freaks have surfaced in recent years.
Hmm, Jarrod seems to be doing a good job and it's been handy for when there's an article I want to write. It's not like the site can expand by doing a Podcast cause you already have several of those going on.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
By Prawnie, do you mean Ryan Dosier? Because he had to leave the site last April, putting Jarrod in charge of running it.

According to a Facebook comment, Weekly Muppet Wednesday ended because Jarrod thought the series had run its course and that most of the important characters have been covered.

I've been debating over whether I want to do some honorary Weekly Muppet Wednesday posts on the forums, for characters who I feel need to be represented. Probably not in this thread, but I'm still not decided.

backpackmina

Reaction score
I'm very saddened that WMW has ended. If Mindset couldn't keep up with it every week, they could've just converted it to a Muppet Wednesday (or "Muppet Monday" cause it sounds better) that didn't necessarily have to be done each week, just whenever they got an entry.

gravy

Reaction score
I think their new look is pretty nice. I think it's a bit more organized now.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I really like the new look, it's so much more inviting. Plus, I think they may have upgraded their system because the website isn't as slow as it used to be, at least on my computer.