Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

muppetperson

Reaction score
With the hype I've seen for series 2 and 3, I don't think things have slowed down at all. Making taking more time to reveal means taking the time to perfect sculpts and paint. Three took longer, and they are fantastic as a result.

Also, with Comic Con happening next weekend, they may want to save some reveals for then.
We haven't seen final product of Series 3 yet. Series 1 prototypes looked great too, till the mass produced painting was done. Lets hope series 2 and 3 will be mastered.

jobi71

Reaction score
I'm so glad to be hearing good things about the new product.

There's a pattern of fans complaining about there not being enough product and then not buying it when it's out. Of course, there are a lot of reasons (mostly excuses, some of of them good, many of them not) but it all comes down to sales. So go out and buy Muppet stuff if you want more Muppet stuff. That's all I gotta say. :wink:
Buy more Muppet stuff to get more Muppet stuff? I don't understand your logic. ;-)

Why didn't I get Scooter winking? I thought the Muppet emoji's appeared automatically here. I have no info or evidence to think this, but I thought they would. Do I need to download them? Or some other thing? If there is some youngin' who knows how this works? Please feel free to fill me in. My post was in jest.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Buy more Muppet stuff to get more Muppet stuff? I don't understand your logic. ;-)

Why didn't I get Scooter winking? I thought the Muppet emoji's appeared automatically here. I have no info or evidence to think this, but I thought they would. Do I need to download them? Or some other thing? If there is some youngin' who knows how this works? Please feel free to fill me in. My post was in jest.
The addition of a nose threw it off. :wink:

muppetperson

Reaction score

If fans buy the Muppet products, companies will know they have a sellable product. If items don't sell well, companies wont make them. The best way to get a emoji is to get your mouse to click on the smilie face in the tool bar above the quote and then they will all appear and then click on the one you want.

galagr

Reaction score
Anyone know when series 2 will start shipping out? I know most sites are saying July but I want to get my hands on that balcony ASAP!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
On the Toughpigs forum, somebody pointed out that this article referred to the Minimates line as having "Kermit as Constantine", as opposed to Constantine. http://www.artasylum.com/2016/07/new-in-previews-harley-quinn-doctor-strange-and-the-muppets/

Aww, and I was looking forward to having Constantine...

Of course, assuming that article didn't just make a mistake, I'd say listing "Kermit as Constantine" is a slight step above the variants from Palisades. The packaging didn't say "Kermit as Captain Smollet" or "Fozzie Bear as Patrol Bear" (well, I don't think this article does, either), they just said "Captain Smollet" or "Patrol Bear".

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
On the Toughpigs forum, somebody pointed out that this article referred to the Minimates line as having "Kermit as Constantine", as opposed to Constantine. http://www.artasylum.com/2016/07/new-in-previews-harley-quinn-doctor-strange-and-the-muppets/

Aww, and I was looking forward to having Constantine...

Of course, assuming that article didn't just make a mistake, I'd say listing "Kermit as Constantine" is a slight step above the variants from Palisades. The packaging didn't say "Kermit as Captain Smollet" or "Fozzie Bear as Patrol Bear" (well, I don't think this article does, either), they just said "Captain Smollet" or "Patrol Bear".
But that's not even right; Constantine is his own entity, so I think they just felt guilty for rereleasing a figure with a dot on his face.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
But that's not even right; Constantine is his own entity, so I think they just felt guilty for rereleasing a figure with a dot on his face.
The eyes might not be slanted enough, but I am 100% certain that the figure is, in fact, supposed to be Constantine.