What are you Thankful For?

cjd874

Reaction score
After 3 years, 8 months, and 2 days (or 1340 days, according to the Count)...I have reached 1000 posts on this forum! And I am so thankful that I joined because I've met so many great people/Muppet fans. I am blessed to have shared articles, fan fictions, art, and general thoughts about life with you, and I look forward to the next 1000 posts. It's been a blast, it really has...
:crazy:: DID SOMEBODY SAY BLAST? HA-HA-HA-HA!! (KABOOM)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
After 3 years, 8 months, and 2 days (or 1340 days, according to the Count)...I have reached 1000 posts on this forum! And I am so thankful that I joined because I've met so many great people/Muppet fans. I am blessed to have shared articles, fan fictions, art, and general thoughts about life with you, and I look forward to the next 1000 posts. It's been a blast, it really has...
:crazy:: DID SOMEBODY SAY BLAST? HA-HA-HA-HA!! (KABOOM)
Congratulations!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Back in October I fell, broke my ankle, so I've been out of work since. After using up all my vacation time/sick time/short term disability (I'm currently long term disability, but not permanent. I will be back to work sometime) I've been able to volunteer a lot at church.

This week is Vacation Bible School. It's open for pre-K up to 9th grade. I'm in charge of the 5th graders. There's only three boys, as compared to ten or more in the other grades. But man, these three boys are amazing. Smart, willing to help, don't cop an attitude, they pay attention, they make my job a lot easier.
One of my kids asked if he could volunteer next year to help out. Unfortunately, not until you're sixteen.
Then he turned to me and asked, "Will I ever be as cool as you?" (A ten year old thinks someone old enough to be his father is cool! Put a smile on my face a mile wide).
I told him, "Owen, you already are".
This has been a tremendous week so far. And it wouldn't have been possible if I was working.

You might have some crap going on in your life that you don't understand, doesn't seem fair, doesn't seem like it will ever end. But out of that you might be blessed with something you never expected, and wouldn't get without going through the crap first.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Well, I'm thankful for my family and friends I've made throughout my life, my cat, Simon, my newfound job this year and my co-workers, even though some days are rougher than others, my health and the people who made the Muppets possible especially Jim Henson.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm thankful for:
-My family
-My friends
-Having enough food to eat
-Jesus
-My dogs
-My cat(s) (one of them is currently gone)
-My extremely nice neighbors
-My computer
-Jim Henson
-Our house
-The wonderful day I had celebrating Thanksgiving with my family
-My YouTube subscribers
-My Muppet Central friends
-The local library (where I practically grew up and met most of my close friends)
-America
-The town we live in
-My favorite shows getting renewed for another season (Most of them)
-Super Smash Flash 2 Beta coming out VERY soon, :big_grin:.
-Our chickens
and much, MUCH more!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As rough as this year has been, really the big thing that I'm thankful for is that I survived. I feel like the future's only going to get rougher and rougher from this point on, so I suppose I just have to bear with it.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I'm also thankful for all people who help other people and animals. We need those individuals now more than ever.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Making my priorities here:
God
My wife of 16 years
My church family, pastor, worship team, the whole deal
My newfound job, everything falling into place. A few short months I'll be eligible for benefits and a raise
My best friend Nancy, whose loving spirit never quits

Looking forward til tomorrow. Still have some challenges to face (don't we all?), but as long as I can get up every morning, have sight in my good eye, I'll take it.