Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

muppetperson

Reaction score
I am hoping, that as Toys R US had a Minimates "Pigs in Space" exclusive, there there will be an exclusive "Vet's Hospital" minimates for series 3 or 4.
Doctor Bob with Nurse Piggy, and Nurse Janice with a Hospital bed, that any of the figures can lay on!

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I am hoping, that as Toys R US had a Minimates "Pigs in Space" exclusive, there there will be an exclusive "Vet's Hospital" minimates for series 3 or 4.
Doctor Bob with Nurse Piggy, and Nurse Janice with a Hospital bed, that any of the figures can lay on!
I think it would be cool to get the announcer, but maybe that is dipping into too obscure of a character. A cow or some other patients would be nice, too.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I think it would be cool to get the announcer, but maybe that is dipping into too obscure of a character. A cow or some other patients would be nice, too.
Yeah, I think the Announcer was only pulled down into shot for one episode!:smile:

BobbyBenson64

Reaction score
Just a heads up the second wave of select figures should ship around the 26th of this month, although it could be a little earlier or later depending on where you pre-orderd them. :confused::eek::halo::sleep::boo:

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
Just a heads up the second wave of select figures should ship around the 26th of this month, although it could be a little earlier or later depending on where you pre-orderd them. :confused::eek::halo::sleep::boo:
I hope Entertainment Earth gets them soon!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I'm so glad to be hearing good things about the new product.

There's a pattern of fans complaining about there not being enough product and then not buying it when it's out. Of course, there are a lot of reasons (mostly excuses, some of of them good, many of them not) but it all comes down to sales. So go out and buy Muppet stuff if you want more Muppet stuff. That's all I gotta say. :wink:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I wonder if DST will go beyond series 4? They said they might do more, so by now they would have to know what is going on to start the prototypes and approval process if they were. To me, the line seems to have slowed down a bit, as when the line started, we got to see 2 waves in advance, yet now we are only seeing one new wave.

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
With the hype I've seen for series 2 and 3, I don't think things have slowed down at all. Making taking more time to reveal means taking the time to perfect sculpts and paint. Three took longer, and they are fantastic as a result.

Also, with Comic Con happening next weekend, they may want to save some reveals for then.