Hensonville City 2011

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Looks like we're going to be in for a pretty awesome season this year. Are there any bots in particular that you're rooting for, Ed?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, I'm find myself automatically rooting for Tombstone.
UD: Mmm, yes, I particularly liked that dragonish one that torched the OV Overlord chap.

How about you Kim, which bot(s) are you cheering for? :excited:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Right now it's a three-way split between Minotaur, Complete Control and Witch Doctor. Though we also have a fondness for the spinners.
Lily: I like Ringmaster!
Boober: I am partial to the Silly Creatures that sweep up the arena after each battle, myself.
Kim: ...the cleaning crew?
Boober: Absolutely!
Kim: Why am I not surprised?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, Witch Doctor just sliced off one wheel from Rotator and the match was over before it even started, that's probably the fastest match in the entire show from last week. And even if the bots I root for get eliminated (knock on wood they don't) I just get caught up in the sounds and calls of what's happening as an overall excitement.

Now to wait till this Thursday for the start of the true elimination tournament.

:batty: Vhat are you doing up so early anyway Ed?
Me: Banning spammers, as usual. Besides, being up this early isn't out of habit for me.
:batty: Yes, I know... That clock embedded in your system due to your dad waking you for breakfast runs before going to elementary school.
Me: That, and it being the 4th of July today, another old memory of being up just enough time when the TV signal would finally change from the vertical rainbow station ID pattern to begin its broadcasting day by playing both anthems.
:batty: Oh? 2 national anthems?
Me: Yep. The PR national anthem with the sweeping panoramic views of our various landscapes, followed by the US anthem with each state's flag floating in an arc along the bottom of the screen. All just to make sure I'd be able to watch Sesame Street when it aired at 6:00 AM. Good fond :sigh:.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Hole. Eee. Cow. That was intense.
Gillis: I'll say. And, one favorite down.
Kim: I know. I was hoping Witch Doctor would last longer, but...
Gillis: [nods] At least Minotaur advanced to the next round, speaking of brutal battles.
Kim: No kidding. Here's hoping that Complete Control will do us proud next week.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Meh, missed tonight's episode cause we were having dinner. Then again, I can probably find the results at the respective Wiki or wait until next week to find out what happened.

On the positive side... Listened to my 50 States MUP3 album, still missing some of the insular territories to make it truly complete. And I was able to get the haunters total up to 134 finished in terms of write-ups. *Pats the grimoir fondly. Need to decide what number to assign Lydia though.

G'night everybody.
*Leaves the nightlight on since I felt Kathy and Gina both online earlier tonight.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: I'll try not to spoil if that's your wish. Suffice it to say, two fights were so brutal that the losing bots literally went up in flames.
Boober: Unfortunately Witch Doctor was one of them.
Kim: ...[sigh] :sympathy:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Kim. Plum forgot to check that today, and tomorrow I've attending my last cousin's wedding, this is on my dad's side, so that'll take the whole day. Thanks for the update though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
UD: So how was the rehearsal wedding for your last cousin?
Me: It went well. Could only half hear the toasts from where I was seated, but at least it went well.
:insatiable: There any good food there?
Me: Yep, the shrimp pastries were excellent, as well as the little lemon cubes.
:batty: Vhen are you leaving for the actual wedding today?
Me: Around 6-ish, so you guys will be on your own, you could ask to stay with someone till I get back which'll probably be late.
:insatiable: Thanks, me go check with Kathy.
:batty: Deadly and I can entertain ourselves vhile you're out.
UD: Yes, call the boys, set up a good old-fashioned Southern Sorceror's poker night.
Me: That's a good idea Uncle D. I'll be around if anyone needs me till later in the afternoon though.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry:: Hey Kethy ...yu want sum uv my flappunjacks?
Pancakes?.. Ugh... PLEASE don't even mention those for at last 2 weeks thanks. When I was at home, I went out to breakfast with my mom and stepdad . The pancakes were at least a foot long in diameter!
Prairie: I think you're exaggerating!
shaking head I'm not kidding , Prairie. Those things were GIGANTIC!! If Cookie was Pancake Monster he would have had a feast!!
:super:: Oh...speaking of Cookie...Ed is going to be away for away for a few days and he wondered if Cookie can stay with us. .
Shoot.....wish I can say yes. I'm still not up to par.
*Gaffer comes up to me* Meow?
I said PAR , kitty..not PURR...*petting her....* But if you're trying to give me purr therapy, thanks. If Cookie wants to chill out here without me , that's fine.