Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4625 - Boo-Boo Busters

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Episode 4625 - Boo-Boo Busters
HBO Premiere: Saturday June 25, 2016
PBS Premiere: Monday January 16, 2017

Abby and Elmo are the Boo-Boo Busters; finding friends on Sesame Street who need help making their boo-boos better. Also featuring Cookie Monster's Smart Cookies ("The Gingerbread Man") and Elmo's World ("Doctors"). Brought to you by the letter B and the number 13.

This episode features an all-new street story.

If you saw "Boo-Boo Busters", let others know. Please like this post and share your thoughts.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Finally, they took advantage of the whole "Oscar can appear from any can" thing. I enjoyed the new street bit, though it was a tad odd seeing Big Bird with blood on his beak (and Chris' scrape, yeeks). And I really love the "Boo Boo Busters" song.

Great line in the Smart Cookies bit too: "I'm getting too old for this double stuff."

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Sadly my cable is screwed up at the moment, so the episode wasn't on my DVR and I can't watch it on Demand.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nice to finally get to see Oscar in action, that was probably the highlight of the whole episode for me. Also nice to get a Big Bird appearance as well. Other than that, there's really not much else to comment on, I'd say the street story was pretty average - not spectacular, but not bad either; we had a nice assortment of different characters (including Two Headed Monster) as opposed to just strictly focusing almost exclusively on Elmo and Abby.

The Smart Cookies almost felt tired for some reason - I guess it's already starting to show signs of being formulaic. All of the various different puns and references to the Gingerbread Man nursery rhyme were pretty clever, admittedly.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I kind of wish more characters were in this episode, but I did like Oscar popping up in every trashcan.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
My cable is working again. I liked seeing Oscar popping up in other cans, the Boo-Boo Busters song was good. The new Smart Cookies was pretty good. Did Marty Robinson play the Gingerbread Man?

capman

Reaction score
Funny enough, this was the episode I was at when it tapped on Feb. 13th, 2015. The amount of stuff they were doing when the two headed monster was doing "ouchy" segment was fun to watch as well as big bird bumping his head (with Carol sitting to the side providing the voice). One day, I will see this episode (no HBO here).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dang, that's almost a year and a half between filming and airing. Of course, then again, the HBO deal was sudden and delayed the season significantly.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You know what's frustrating? The fact that the Two-Headed Monster has appeared more times than Baby Bear and Zoe this season.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I actually kind of worry what is going to happen to Baby Bear are they slowly fadimg him out of show?