Losing Followers

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Does anyone actually even pay attention to followers on here? I don't see any reason to.

Katzi428

Reaction score
personally i dont like the follower system since you have no way of like...denying the request. Idk. I'm probably in the minority on that one due to some bad experiences with stalkers >_>
Thanks..I'm not crazy about the "follower" thing either I got a notice that someone is following me & I don't know who the heck they are.

Schfifty

Reaction score
What D'Snowth said.

I mean, if you lose even just a single follower, is it such a big deal? I've even had moments where I thought I wasn't popular and felt unhappy about it (such as when I've made threads that got little to no attention). Maybe that one person wasn't interested in following your posts anymore, but I don't think you should take it so seriously.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
What D'Snowth said.

I mean, if you lose even just a single follower, is it such a big deal? I've even had moments where I thought I wasn't popular and felt unhappy about it (such as when I've threads that got so little attention). Maybe that one person wasn't interested in your posts anymore, but I don't think you should take it so seriously.
No. It isn't such a big deal. What I did was overreact.