Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

Schfifty

Reaction score
Here's Elmo's imaginary trip, the sketch where Kevin Clash first found his voice for Elmo. It was released on the '40 Years of Sunny Days' DVD, but I don't think it's been on YouTube before:
So that's the scene Kevin was talking about in his Archive of American Television interview. He did a great job there, and he sounds just like he does in Play-Along Games & Songs (which came out around the time this happened), lol.

Thanks for sharing!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Yes, he does repost, but that's not it. Most videos he restored completely or redubbed. Reposting can be bad, but some videos he gives his sources and credit to where he got it from. We all have opinions, though.

Besides, how would it be any different if we watched it from another channel?
Some reposts are bad when people claim others' posts as their own. But even worse is when they download posts on their phones. Results? Distorted picture, crappy sound, and shaking. Shaking. SHAKING!!!!! Like 10.0 on the Richter Scale shaking. Like epileptic seizures shaking.

Did I mention shaking?

gravy

Reaction score
But even worse is when they download posts on their phones. Results? Distorted picture, crappy sound, and shaking. Shaking. SHAKING!!!!! Like 10.0 on the Richter Scale shaking. Like epileptic seizures shaking.
Yeah, that's horrible to watch. It just gets so annoying!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Sesame Street uploaded another rarity, i've definitely never seen this one before:

I'm not sure when this one is from, looks like it could be anywhere between season 21 and season 23. It doesn't look like Muppet Wiki has a page for it yet.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Sesame Street uploaded another rarity, i've definitely never seen this one before:

I'm not sure when this one is from, looks like it could be anywhere between season 21 and season 23. It doesn't look like Muppet Wiki has a page for it yet.
The main video image refers to it as "'80s Old School", so maybe it's season 21. Or it could be a little earlier. Of course Sesame Workshop has occasionally been incorrect with dates.