Happy Birthday D'Snowth!!!

gravy

Reaction score
He's been around WAY longer than that my friend. :wink: Cool screenshot though
I know. He joined in 2003. It's just that I can't find any images from 2003 with him. 2011 is the time that screenshots started to appear. The last was 2002, so technically that's the first screenshot of him online on MC.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well thanks folks, as always, I appreciate all the thoughts and well wishes.
Happy Birthday to an old (meaning I've known the him a long time) friend The One.. The Only
D'SNOWTH!!!!
YAAAAYYY!!!!!!!
KTF arm flail :smile:
Have a great day ! :excited:
It's okay, I feel old anyway, lol. Would you believe years ago my doctor put me on Centrum Silver? :eek:
Cheers, Scar-bro 8)
Haha, I like that! Reminds of a time when I was considering adopting a pseudonym: Jo Scarbro. If anything, it may have put a curb on people having trouble spelling my last name. :stick_out_tongue:
Happy Birthday Joe Scar!
I'm gonna have to remember that one.
Hope this is the best day you have all year, unless of course you find true love on another day
Interestingly enough, I finally told my dream girl how I've felt about her for so long last week. She was flattered and understanding, though she made it clear she couldn't return the feelings for reasons that make sense. C'est la vie.
oh and I can't forget about Christmas. Because, let's face it Christmas is much better than all of our birthdays combined, especially since there aren't any holiday specials for birthdays, only Christmas specials.
Well, there's the Big Bird birthday special from 1991, I usually watch that, even though my tape is so old it's almost unplayable. Not to mention there's one M*A*S*H episode I'll watch, because unfortunately, Frank Burns and I have the same birthday. :crazy:

Oh, and there's always Red Guy's classic birthday party of one:
Oh well, have the best day you possibly can on a day that isn't Christmas. :smile: :wink:
If it wasn't over 90 degrees outside, I would, lol.
Yo Happy Birthday dude! You are one of guys who I think keeps this place going with all your post you do and with your Sesame Street Model that you did. I'm telling you right now. I need to start working on mine.
I'd be really interested to see somebody else do a SST scale model, that'd be really cool! Who knows? Yours may turn out better than mine!
Earliest screenshot of D'Snowth online. June 5th, 2011.

My arrows are horrible.
Don't sweat it, arrows are difficult to do, lol.
Happy Birthday my friend. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday D'Snowth!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DSNOWTH!!! :cluck:
I hope you have fun Birthday Snowthy!
Happy birthday, dude! Have a great one! :wisdom:
Thanks one and all! :excited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well thanks folks, as always, I appreciate all the thoughts and well wishes.
It's okay, I feel old anyway, lol. Would you believe years ago my doctor put me on Centrum Silver? :eek:

Haha, I like that! Reminds of a time when I was considering adopting a pseudonym: Jo Scarbro. If anything, it may have put a curb on people having trouble spelling my last name. :stick_out_tongue:
I'm gonna have to remember that one.
Interestingly enough, I finally told my dream girl how I've felt about her for so long last week. She was flattered and understanding, though she made it clear she couldn't return the feelings for reasons that make sense. C'est la vie.
Well, there's the Big Bird birthday special from 1991, I usually watch that, even though my tape is so old it's almost unplayable. Not to mention there's one M*A*S*H episode I'll watch, because unfortunately, Frank Burns and I have the same birthday. :crazy:

Oh, and there's always Red Guy's classic birthday party of one:
If it wasn't over 90 degrees outside, I would, lol.
I'd be really interested to see somebody else do a SST scale model, that'd be really cool! Who knows? Yours may turn out better than mine!

Don't sweat it, arrows are difficult to do, lol.

Thanks one and all! :excited:
You're welcome!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Happy birthday Snowths, have a great one today cause it's your day.
*Insert doo-do-doo-doo-doo Muppemogee.