Questions about anything

Schfifty

Reaction score
I get what you mean. It's just that for me, I don't understand why some people would favorite their own videos on their own channel(s), when they're uploading them for others around the world to watch. I use my videos for other people to watch them, be entertained, and relieve memories from the past, not to be narcissistic and favorite/like them myself, which I don't do.

And actually, I kinda think this topic would be better fit in the "What's Going On With YouTube?" thread instead of here. Dunno why I asked here, but what the hey.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I saw BEE MOVIE in theaters, one of the biggest laughs the movie got was simply this: Jeanette Chung. Can somebody explain to me why that was so funny? Is she supposed to be some sort of a reference to somebody like Bee Larry King was? I've tried doing my own research but I can't come up with anything, so I'm just really curious was Jeanette Chung was supposed to be so funny.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Maybe it was uncomfortable laughter for all the times jokes in the movie didn't land.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why are weather alerts so incredibly vague now? They usually tell you what counties are in affect, about how long it will be, what direction the storm system is moving in, how fast it's moving, what to expect (rain, wind, hail, other occurences) and so on . . . but now, weather alerts pretty much just say, "There's bad weather in your area. That is all."

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
But none of that will keep your mailman from making his appointed rounds.
Unless your mailman is Newman. 8)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember there was an episode where they snuck into the bathroom (because Lola was studying their every single move), where they had a sandbox (for Cat) and a hydrant (for Dog) . . . all they did was just walk over to it and let out satisfying sighs -- that is Lola emerged from a hiding spot, documenting how they go to the bathroom, where upon Dog says to Cat, "I thought we were going to keep that a secret forever!"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I think I remember seeing one episode where Catdog goes into a bathroom, but we don't see how they use the toilet.

What Goofy cartoons would be considered the most essential, signature ones? I can think of signature cartoons for other characters - for Mickey, I'd say the essential ones are Steamboat Willie, Mickey's Good Deed, The Band Concert, Brave Little Taylor, Mickey's Birthday Party, Mickey's Seal, and a few others. For Donald, I'd say The Wise Little Hen (if only because it's his debut), Mr. Duck Steps Out, and maybe Derr Fuers Face, Donald's Dilemma, and Duck Pimples. But what Goofy cartoons, outside of ones where he's part of the gang (Mickey's Birthday Party, Loansome Ghosts, Clock Cleaners), would be the most signature ones? The only one I can really think of would be The Art of Skiing.

Collgoff

Reaction score
What dose The saying "The past is the window into the future" mean?