Question About the Kermit Tiffany Lamp

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I've been looking for one for years too.
Just to confirm on the above, this is a Tiffany Style lamp, not made by Tiffanys. It was made by a company called Glassmasters. I have the lamp and still have the original certificate.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Just to confirm on the above, this is a Tiffany Style lamp, not made by Tiffanys. It was made by a company called Glassmasters. I have the lamp and still have the original certificate.
Yes I'm well aware lol . I remember it was on one of be shopping channels years ago and I kick myself for not ordering it then. It's beautiful.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Yes I'm well aware lol . I remember it was on one of be shopping channels years ago and I kick myself for not ordering it then. It's beautiful.
I got mine at Disney world in 1998!! I also have the sun catcher of kermit and Piggy as American gothique also by glass asters.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I member seeing those too! Unfortunately as a poor college student I couldn't afford any of that stuff at the time