The New New Quote Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Pinky: Gee, Brain, what do you want to do tonight?

Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

- Pinky and the Brain

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"I am da cheese! I am da best character on this show! I am better than both the salami and the bologna combined!" ~ Filburt as the Cheese

D'Snowth

Reaction score
MRS. TEEVEE: I think I'm going to be sick.
WILLY WONKA: Try one of these.
MRS. TEEVEE: What are they?
WILLY WONKA: Rainbow Drops. Suck on them and you can spit in seven different colors.
VIOLET BEAUREGARD: (Picking her nose) Spitting's a dirty habit.
WILLY WONKA: I know a worse one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
SIMON: Jeanette, do you know what people's number one fear is?
JEANETTE: Number one fear? Um... oh, probably getting your foot caught under a ferris wheel?
SIMON: What? Why would you even think of that?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
CARTER: Klink's happy. Nasty happy.
HOGAN: Then let's make him unhappy. Nasty unhappy.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Debra Spinney: As you all probably heard, recently the big deal was HBO came into Sesame Street. And at first, everyone was like OMG, how did they do this? It's not on PBS, which was the whole reason people who couldn't afford all that stuff like pay-TV would be able to see this. And the thing is it's a good thing, because HBO came with the money that was needed to produce more Sesame Street shows. Because they were struggling to produce it. The money isn't there, there aren't the grands, PBS is struggling, the whole works. And so what's happening is that HBO will give the money, the deal is for 5 years, to produce 35 new shows, which is great because Sesame Street was dwindling down to 18, and not only will they produce these shows with a good amount of money behind them, but then they're going to give the shows, not even charge PBS, they're gonna give them for free to PBS. So if you have HBO, you'll see it on HBO, and if you don't, you'll see it on PBS.
Caroll Spinney: It's a good thing.