Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

jvcarroll

Reaction score
To the Diamond Select Representative, how hard would it be to incorporate a hinge so the figures could open/close their mouths? Like the Palisades figures I just find myself yearning to display them without them all being awestruck by something. From the looks of it you did what Palisades did and gave Animal a joint but I'm referring to everyone else like Kermit for instance.

Also is it possible we'll see Wave 3 and 4 at SDCC?
That would make for a pretty unsightly seam for most of the characters. Eugh.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I mostly agree with moving jaws being unsettling, but with Animal & Sweetums would be fine. Though I would like a working mouth with Beaker.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I mostly agree with moving jaws being unsettling, but with Animal & Sweetums would be fine. Though I would like a working mouth with Beaker.
That would be awesome. To be honest, I can't tell if Beaker and Animal have those or not.

los

Reaction score
How did you make him smile?

Fozzy~ By tickling his feet :embarrassed:

Anyways, how did you make him smile

DSTZach

Reaction score
To the Diamond Select Representative, how hard would it be to incorporate a hinge so the figures could open/close their mouths? Like the Palisades figures I just find myself yearning to display them without them all being awestruck by something. From the looks of it you did what Palisades did and gave Animal a joint but I'm referring to everyone else like Kermit for instance.

Also is it possible we'll see Wave 3 and 4 at SDCC?
It would be easier for some than others. Even if you found a way to replicate the way Kermit's one-piece head moves, simple form like Kermit's head would have a seam, and we try to avoid excessive cuts like that.

Maybe Series 3 at SDCC, we'll see.

VActorDreamer

Reaction score
It would be easier for some than others. Even if you found a way to replicate the way Kermit's one-piece head moves, simple form like Kermit's head would have a seam, and we try to avoid excessive cuts like that.

Maybe Series 3 at SDCC, we'll see.
Thanks for the heads up! Also wondering is Sesame Street considered at all? I want a Cookie Monster so bad lol.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
With the show being cancelled, what's that do for the future of the line?