Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Dropbox... That program doesn't play well with Jaws, it creates a double echo at times that forces me to do an instant shutdown, thank goth it's not on my current laptop. LMK if there are any MUP3's you need Kim, if I have them I can send them in a blink to your email. Good thing my brother got all my files uploaded to G-Drive this week.

*Skulks back down into Apt 1.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Thanks for the offer, Ed, but I think I'm good. I haven't gotten any new MUP3s in a while, so everything Muppet music-related was in the old iTunes folder. I did lose all of my Muppet videos, though. The library has all the seasons of Fraggle Rock so those should be easy enough to replace, but my Ghost of Faffner Hall episodes are gone.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I'd recommend talking to KermieClown, the guy's one of the best Muppet tape traders of all. True I haven't bugged him for anything in a while, gotta do some organizing regarding my DVD's. At least I have the full Beetlejuice animated series here for haunter references.

*Fatatita purrs happily, fussing over Orange Marmalade, one of her kittens.
*Ed smiles over the thought of little Johnny-5 back home, chasing Mom in her orchid gardens.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Gaffer paws at the front door wanting to visit Fatatita next door .
Not tonight honey, picking up Gaffer and kissing her Tomorrow you can visit Fatatita and your little nieces and nephews .
Gaffer gives me an angry look and saunters away
Hey...don't give me cattitude missy. I know what's good for you.
Gaffer turns around Prrtt? and rubs against my legs
Apology accepted ...now let's go to bed. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Happy sigh as the file with all my haunter write-ups is updated and the copy kept on G-Drive, now at 111, the one ninth mark of equaling the Haunted Mansion's legend. Even better, the roster to reach the two-ninths mark has been settled in my mind's list.
*:batty: looks out at the quiet remains of a rainy day/night, a smile on his face.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:batty: returns with a frown on his face.

Me: No luck today either?
:batty: Not as such, I have Fatatita and her kittens searching everywhere.
Me: Well, I don't want to panic, but it might be time to... Sound the alarm!
*Inserts cat alarm tail-crank into a mechanical motor to keep turning the crank producing a loud yowl hoping Johnny-5 will hear it and return.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Gaffer has a worried look on her face and I can hear the cat yowl alarm from next door
Yes..of course you can go help, Gaffer! I hope that Johnny 5 can be found! Johnny 5 is a kitten. Hopefully he remembers where he lives!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Kathy, we're holding on to possible hope, though there's a plausible scenario that doesn't bode well. Will wait as long as it takes, he has a habit of sneaking into our neighbors' homes and that's what has us worried as to him being missing for the last couple days.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Man, it seems like every day I wake up to have to sort through another batch of spambots and that's where all if not most of my posts go lately.

Glad to have watched BattleBots last night, I just love that stuff.
*Ed works at putting away the usual silverware and plates and glasses, then serving self a bowl of some crunchy cereal.
:insatiable: That sound like a song cue to me.
Oh hey Cookie, you want some cereal too?
:insatiable: Sure thing.
*Serves another bowl, adding a sprinkling of chocolate chips for Cookie Monster.