My Muppet Office

peewee62

Reaction score
If you are looking for somewhere new to offer the collection I've a spare room :big_grin:
In all seriousness though that is a FAB display Stuart - very impressive :smile:

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Does anyone have any suggestions or images on how I should display the group?

Thanks,

Stuart
I would make a scene where Gonzo and Fozzie are messing around in two acts, Kermit has his head in his hands, and Piggy has her hands on her hips in frustration. And Scooter is looking at a clipboard? Just an idea.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
If you are looking for somewhere new to offer the collection I've a spare room :big_grin:
In all seriousness though that is a FAB display Stuart - very impressive :smile:
Thanks, it's a work-in-progress!

I would make a scene where Gonzo and Fozzie are messing around in two acts, Kermit has his head in his hands, and Piggy has her hands on her hips in frustration. And Scooter is looking at a clipboard? Just an idea.
That's a nice idea and similar to an idea I was thinking of, which brings me to props - has anyone any ideas for props and where to get them? I've been trying to find a rubber chicken for Fozzie, but just can't find the right one and maybe some oversize sunglasses like he wears in the El Sleazo Cafe. Thoughts?

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
Thanks, it's a work-in-progress!

That's a nice idea and similar to an idea I was thinking of, which brings me to props - has anyone any ideas for props and where to get them? I've been trying to find a rubber chicken for Fozzie, but just can't find the right one and maybe some oversize sunglasses like he wears in the El Sleazo Cafe. Thoughts?
I found a rubber chicken in a Dollar General. May be too small, or just the right size.

Reevz1977

Reaction score

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
They all look GREAT!! :big_grin: Rowlf and Fozzie look especially awesome. :wink:

piggy989piggy

Reaction score
If you realy wanna make them awsome you could make like each one is busy doing something else that will give a lot of motion to them...

for example give scooter a pen and a notebook like he writes somthing while talking to kermit or make piggy doing her make up,or punch gonzo with her karate chops,or even make animal seat on rowlf's back!

hope this helps!