Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier...
*Ed sets Jodie a-feeding on pruning olderish posts.
UD: Why do you insist on calling the scythe Jodie?
Me: Cause instead of Scythe 2.0 who had Mr. Feenie's voice, this scythe has the angelic voice of Jodie Bensen.

Later, after Jodie has finally finished cutting down everything she was programmed to target.
:batty:, *looking at the diminished total of amethysts in our house points hourglass a little sadly. Can't be helped, part of trimming down old posts.
*Waits for Kathy to reply, might check with Aunt Ru also, hope she's celebrating KG's 10th anniversary. :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry:'s wife whom I named "Helga " is in this one. Also, if you've ever seen Benson, picture her looking like Kraus, the blonde woman that's always arguing w/Benson. )
Helga has her back to me and is reading a cookbook when I enter the kitchen.
Hi Helga!
Helga: GA! lets out a couple of Swedish curse words Kethy! Doon't do thet! Yu scered der daylites oota mi! slams the cookbook shut
Sorry. Nice language there! :eek:
Helga: How du yu know whut I said? :shifty:
Well there were a couple of times where I made your husband so mad , he used them on me and I found out afterwards what they meant.:smirk:
Helga: Hmph .Thet figures!:rolleyes:
Did you need help in here?
Helga: Noo..I'm looking up sumthing.
Oh? What is it?
Helga: Thet's fur mi tu know un yu to wunder Miss Nosee Bodee! Erm...yu do like choklit rite?
Yeah...why? then I realize why she had the cookbook open and why I scared the heck out of her Helga..you don't have to make a birthday cake for me .
Helga: Yur birthdey's coming up ? Noobudy told mi! I wuz just wundering if yu like choklit iz all.:halo:
Uh huh... I'll believe that when there's a heat wave in Sweden.:wink:
Helga chuckles Outta der kitchen with yu! pushing me out or your cake isn't going be very nummer when yu heve it!
Helga, honest! A store bought cake is fine!
:hungry: enters the room Whut yu two gurls fighting aboot?
Helga & :hungry: start talking in Swedish and looking at me . Then :hungry: starts shaking his head
:hungry:: Whut's der matter with yu Kethy? Ven my Helga sez she'll meke yu sumthing speshul. yu DOON'T argue! Okee dokee?
OK.
:hungry:: Gud! gives Helga a kiss and goes back to watching sports with :sympathy:
Helga playfully sticks out her tongue out at me :stick_out_tongue: and winks :wink:

Helga, I didn't hurt your feelings did I?
Helga: Nah! It tekes more that that tu hurt dis old ledee. Now shoo! Get yore hinee oot uv here!
Yes ma'am.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Man, I'm bushed. No wonder what with all the work whacking away old dead posts this whole weekend. At least I have a little down time for now. Might just go read some fics or watch some DVD's I've had on hold for a while now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Comes in from working in the old post trenches.

UD: Rough day?
Me: Yeah, gotta wash my hands from all the mucking about unclogging Jodie. How she can pack away so many posts still retaining her ghoulish figure I'll never know. But I did find some gems that made me smile.
UD: Oh? Which ones.
Me: Found the panoramic 40-haunter tour through Count's castle.
:batty: Ah yes, I remember that one.
Me: Yep, though some of the names and numberings have changed, it's still a fun post from the HVC 2010 past. Might have to get that soda-bubbling hooka for when we go to the cinema to watch Through the Looking Glass in a month or so.
:insatiable: We going to eat soon?
Me: Sure thing Cook.
*Setting the table for the monsters to get their feed on while Batty devours any bothersome little moths that keep flittering in and out.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Earlier tonight:
Ooohh..Delicious! Thanks for making that Death By Chocolate for me, Helga! I loved it!
Helga: Ah..it was nuthing! But I'm glad yu enjoyed it, Kethy.
And thanks for the books and DVDs everyone.
:sympathy:: Just remember to tear yourself away from that cat book every so often to eat, Kitty Kat :wink:
I will, you nut!
Robin: What about those Nanny DVDs , Mom? Gotta tear yourself away from the TV to eat with us .
Yes, dear! laughing
:hungry::
Yu know mebbe I'll teke sum uv det Death By Choklit nekst door. Uncle Dedly likes anything tu do with death yu know!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Returning from a long day at pruning posts.

So, we get any food from Mom?
:insatiable: Me think Count got it with the mail.
:batty: Yes, she sent some servings of lasagna, with a note to send back her plastic containers.
Me: Thanks, someone call Uncle D so we can sit down to eat.

Later...
Mmm, now that's a good lasagna. What makes it even better is the new file with all the haunters write-ups has reached 111.
:batty: That's vonderful! One-ninth of the vay to equaling the Haunted Mansion.
Me: Yep, and I've got plans to get the file/list to the two-ninths mark. Just need to consult Kathy or Gina about something. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed almost ready to knock off for the night.
*UD grinning from a new fanfic we've found and contributing ideas to the author's wickedly evil plans.
*:batty: laughing at the photo of the new little boy kitten perched atop the family piano that Mom sent.
*:insatiable: puts back the milk after finishing a late snack.

Katzi428

Reaction score
:hungry: calls Apt. 1 Hi Ed! Dis is Der Chef! I sent over sum Death By Choklit that I thought Deadly wuld like .I know thet he likes everything thet hez tu du with deth . Su I sent ovur a few pieces thet were left ovur . It's not every easy tu do since SUMBUDDY I know here luvs choklit su much .I'll give yu a hint tu let yu knu whu loves der choklit. She just celebrated a birthday. :wink: Heehoohoo. Let me know how yu liked it okee? Bye bye!

Me: Hey wait Chef...don't hang up! Ed...your mom got a kitten for her birthday? Aww!! How cute! Let me know all about it! See ya!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Calls back Apt 2.

Hi Chef. We got the cake all fright, sorry we didn't answer earlier, it started storming and you know my roomies and I love to count the thunder.
:insatiable: That Mr. Chef?
Me, cupping phone, yes Cookie.
:insatiable: Tell him me love the cake, it have good amount of chocolate chips.
Me, resuming call: Cookie Monster says the cake was delicious.

Oh and it's not that Mom got a kitten for her birthday. Heh, it's another stray picked up by one of my brothers, she's secretly hoping the little thing poops his room so bad he learns about a hands-on thing this is. Talk to you soon and hope you had a good birthday.
*Bats fly a birthday card to Kathy's and Kim's rooms respectively.

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Thanks for the card, Ed!
Gillis: How goes the transfer?
Kim: Just the iTunes folder left to go. And the transfer time has already fluctuated from one hour to two, so who knows just how long that's going to take.
Lily: I'm sorry you lost so much, Kim. All your pictures and music and movies...
Kim: Yeah. But at least I had an older iTunes folder on my hard drive. And I still had the Dropbox link to the pictures from Grandpa's slide show, and some of my vacation pictures backed up on Dropbox and OneDrive. Everything else...
Boober: Maybe it was a sign?