Best and Worst Sesame Guest stars

Drtooth

Reaction score
jeffkjoe said:
My fave was Edie Falco.

I didn't like it. I mean, the chemestry between Edie and Elmo was good, but the sketch sucked.

I agree that Ray and Wayne Brady were great. Wayne actually has a great repatiore with the muppets, since Kermit, Bear, and Elmo were on his show. I only saw Bear, (it just premired monday) but I gotta say, they had great chemestry. Better than Roise did...

Erine81981

Reaction score
What about Jay Leno. He did a thing about being safe when riding a bike He had his MotorBike but u thought he was going to ride it but He goes around the MB and sits on a trike (Don't know if I spelled it right) and BB pulls him off the screen. I thought that was pretty funny. I also like Robin William, Jim Carry, Woophie Goldberg and Julie Roberts.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Splurge said:
Edie Falco was on? What did she do on the show?

Elmo was waiting for her friend Edie, then she comes up and gives him a hug.... that's about it.

FellowWLover

Reaction score
The worst in recent history would have to be John Legazamo (sp?)... that was awful.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
Best guest stars:

*Jim Carrey
*Bo Jackson
*Lang Lang
*Robin Williams
*Seth Green
*Harvey Firestein
*Wayne Brady
*Larry King
*Jodie Foster
*James Gandolfini
*David Alan Grier
*Mel Gibson
*Susan Sarandon
*Buzz Aldrin
*Glenn Close
*Ray Charles
*Tim Robbins
*Lily Tomlin(in the SS Stays Up Late special)

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
My most memorable guest appearances on SS are:

-Robin Williams
-Robert DeNiro
-Susan Sarandon
-Marlee Matlin & Billy Joel
-Ray Charles
-Lena Horne
-Judy Collins
-REM
-Gloria Estefan

Howard Morris did the voice of Jughead,I have the website of the guest appearances on SS.:zany:

Soul H

Reaction score
Without question the worst and i emphasize on WORST guest star was Smokey Robinson singing "U Really Got A Hold On Me" (shudder!) Still the very thought of a six-foot U chasing me still scares the bojangles out of me. Can anybody tell me how I can de-traumatize myself from this horrific sketch?

FshyFshyFshy

Reaction score
Hi all!

For me the most memorable guest stars would be Bill Cosby, Stevie Wonder, and Lena Horne. I loved the Lena Horne skit in particular because she bears a striking resemblence to my Nana. After my sister came along when I was a bit older, being a huge Gloria Estefan fan, I loved her appearence as well.

But I have to say the only appearence I didn't like was the one with R.E.M. I dunno what it is but it just grates on my nerves to no end! :embarrassed: