Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

D'Snowth

Reaction score
@hooperfan Does your arsenal happen to include Episodes 2821 and 2822? I haven't seen them but I'd really like to see how they compare to the later hurrican saga of Season 32.

hooperfan

Reaction score
@hooperfan Does your arsenal happen to include Episodes 2821 and 2822? I haven't seen them but I'd really like to see how they compare to the later hurrican saga of Season 32.
No, unfortunately, I don't have those shows...I'd love to find them, but as of now, they're not in my collection :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ah well. Either way, I just recently subscribed (yeah, I know I'm late to the party) and have been going through all the classic episodes you have, and it's been absolutely wonder seeing what you have, keep it up!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The mental image of Telly and the Bobkateers piling up in bed with Bob makes me think of "Bert's Blanket," with all those sheep piling into bed with Bert . . . after he tells them they can sleep in Ernie's bed.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Wow Barkley, Count, Kermit, Telly, Buster, Farley, Oscar, Fred, Clementine, Herry, Biff, Sully, Sherlock, AMs, Big Bird appear, but, no Frank's charaters.