The Muppets and YouTube.com

ploobis

Reaction score
Get a load of what I found on Youtube!!!

muppet maniac

Reaction score

At 10:24, I have three questions to ask:

What is Herry Monster doing there?

Since when did he have teeth?

And what happened to his hands?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

At 10:24, I have three questions to ask:

What is Herry Monster doing there?

Since when did he have teeth?

And what happened to his hands?
Oh that is weird,he looks almost exactly like Herry ,except scarier :scary:
The one with the ears looks like Dobby from Harry Potter.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
A few weeks ago somebody drew my attention to this, a promotional video for Jim Henson Video. I wondered where this was from or shown (and just now I saw in the comments that it's from a demo release of The Muppet Movie).

One thing I noticed is that it seems the majority of clips featured come from either The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years, Of Muppets and Men, or The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. Interesting because none of those productions were released on video by Jim Henson Video (and they still haven't received video releases in the United States). There's also many clips from things Jim Henson Video couldn't release (most likely because the clips were in those productions), like Sesame Street, The Muppets Take Manhattan, and Labyrinth. There's also a clip from Dinosaurs (which was released by Walt Disney Home Video rather than Jim Henson Video).

I wonder if there was something like this for other video collections/labels, like Muppet Home Video, the Playhouse Video series, or Jim Henson Home Entertainment (Daily Motion used to have some kind of preview video for the Play-Along Video series, with Kermit hosting).

Erine81981

Reaction score
A few weeks ago somebody drew my attention to this, a promotional video for Jim Henson Video. I wondered where this was from or shown (and just now I saw in the comments that it's from a demo release of The Muppet Movie).

One thing I noticed is that it seems the majority of clips featured come from either The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years, Of Muppets and Men, or The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson. Interesting because none of those productions were released on video by Jim Henson Video (and they still haven't received video releases in the United States). There's also many clips from things Jim Henson Video couldn't release (most likely because the clips were in those productions), like Sesame Street, The Muppets Take Manhattan, and Labyrinth. There's also a clip from Dinosaurs (which was released by Walt Disney Home Video rather than Jim Henson Video).

I wonder if there was something like this for other video collections/labels, like Muppet Home Video, the Playhouse Video series, or Jim Henson Home Entertainment (Daily Motion used to have some kind of preview video for the Play-Along Video series, with Kermit hosting).
Maybe this was a promo that was to be used on any of his VHS releases but never were used cause of all older clips never being released on VHS but still an awesome find.