The Muppets Episode 13 - Got Silk?

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Got Silk"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
The ratings are the same as last week, so really bad, meh I could see ABC renewing it to save face or something or because of Disney synergy. Sheesh though this reboot isn't doing me any good, I just don't see how they made the show better, in fact I would say they ruined it. Also no Fozzie or Rowlf or other main characters just stuck in the background, I really hope we get to see Fozzie do something before the end of the season.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I liked it, but not as much as last week's episode. I liked the B plot with Gonzo, Rizzo and Pepe better than the A plot. I don't think I'm the only one when I say this, I really don't like Pache. He's annoying and a bit of a villain. He's got to go. I'm not a Rupaul fan, but the scenes with him and the fashion show were great! I'm surprised that Miss Piggy figured out that she was very hard to like. From the looks of this episode, it looks like they're trying to change that. The moment where Miss Piggy sings and looks at Uncle Deadly during the song, that was pretty touching. And Deadly on the "Clueless" play, that was priceless! Pepe at the end was pretty funny.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I feel like the only person here who can't stand pepe. he's a pervert,a jerk, and givers me the creeps. why does he get so much screentime? I'd rather see chip more than him and chip SCARES me!

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I feel like the only person here who can't stand pepe. he's a pervert,a jerk, and givers me the creeps. why does he get so much screentime? I'd rather see chip more than him and chip SCARES me!
I know right , he is like the guy at the night club who annoys you , the whole time that you are there. and don't get me started on Rizzo, I so wanted to smack him , after what he did to scooter's car. and showed no remorse for what he did. scooter should have took him to court for that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Pepe can be funny at times; he's always thought of himself as a casanova, it's part of his personality, and ironically, there's something funny about puppet characters hitting on ladies: believe me, that was something that was given to my signature character and it's a facet of his personality that just stuck because people actually found it funny. Now, if the writers are intentionally making him more of a straight-up "covert pervert" as it were in yet another attempt to make the show intentionally "edgy" and "adult," then I can see where the problem would be; I don't particularly care that his official character bio says he impregnated one of his past girlfriends.

And when you think about, Bill's just really good at playing those kind of egotistical jerks. Johnny Fiama's another one of those characters: he's not always nice to Sal, he tends to be full of himself, but he's still a funny character for those very reasons.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Yeah also Bill's really good at performing lovable idiots like Johnny, Bobo, Clueless.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ever notice certain performers are just able to tap into certain characters like that? Like how Joey usually performed adorkable neurotics, or Kevin performing hip, cool dudes, or even with Richard and his flamboyant yet animated maniacs.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
But pepe gets too much screen time. he ALWAYS seems to have a big part in an episode even though there are plenty of muppets that need love. As for bobo; bobo is likeable and adorable. I love him.
I just NEVER really lied pep from the very start. I always thought of him as this annoying little jerk. sure he does have a FEW times where he's actually thinking about others but... bleh. they just need to tone him down or make him a background character for once. Every time I see pep I wanna crush him under something or punch him in the face.
Why not have a plotline about Big Mean Carl?