The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a promo for "Got Silk"? Usually we get a promo the day after the previous episode, but I haven't seen a single commercial on TV or Youtube, not even a mention on the Fresh off the Boat commercials "followed by new muppets", getting a little worried.

Muppy

Reaction score
Has anyone seen a promo for "Got Silk"? Usually we get a promo the day after the previous episode, but I haven't seen a single commercial on TV or Youtube, not even a mention on the Fresh off the Boat commercials "followed by new muppets", getting a little worried.
I don't think there is one for some weird reason. There's usually commercials for it on CityTv in Canada but I haven't seen any on that channel, and like you said, the promo usually airs a day after the previous episode. That's really strange. It is airing on Tuesday right ... ?

Muppet Master

Reaction score
It's still airing, relax everyone.
That's not the point, usually when a show gets no ad time, it means the network's given up, and just burning off the episodes, also there would be a mass of muppet commercials in the fall the day after during the ABC Wednesday Comedy block, now nothing, not even a "followed by new muppets" mention at the end of the Fresh off the Boat ads, not a good sign.

Muppy

Reaction score
Maybe someone at ABC just forgot to release it. I don't know though. IMO it's not such a big deal. What ever happens with the series happens.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
That's not the point, usually when a show gets no ad time, it means the network's given up, and just burning off the episodes, also there would be a mass of muppet commercials in the fall the day after during the ABC Wednesday Comedy block, now nothing, not even a "followed by new muppets" mention at the end of the Fresh off the Boat ads, not a good sign.
it's okay they did that like for awhile now, so calm down. it's only the second season , so the ratings might pick up . which I really hope that they will, because I really like the changes that they made to the show , well what they did so far.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Maybe someone at ABC just forgot to release it. I don't know though. IMO it's not such a big deal. What ever happens with the series happens.
Ya, I mean I guess you're right if it's cancelled it's cancelled, sadly there's nothing we can do about it.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
I did like last week's episode, and its' message about believing in yourself. This is one of the best TV shows of all time, IMHO.
Also, concerning the cancellation, I don't think it will be cancelled due to the reasons stated in this video:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I did like last week's episode, and its' message about believing in yourself. This is one of the best TV shows of all time, IMHO.
Also, concerning the cancellation, I don't think it will be cancelled due to the reasons stated in this video:
The reason The Muppets has a higher average and is likely to be cancelled is because it's average is inflated by the first couple episodes.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Considering Robin's role in the upcoming Little Green Lie, I wonder if he'll mainly just appear in episodes where he's featured in the plot. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't join the staff of the show. Maybe there could be occasional episodes each season where Robin appears.