The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Muppy

Reaction score
I think you mean "Walk the Swine", but it's not like Fozzie did it out of malice, he was bombing on stage, and had to think of something, I don't think Fozzie realized it was hurting her, also I'd love to see Fozzie perform at a comedy club again, wonder where it was, and if he performed regularly.
oh yes yes right. I keep getting those titles mixed up (but Walk the Swine makes a lot more sense because of Reese Witherspoon lol). :big_grin:

And I get that Fozzie was bombing on stage and he didn't realize that he was hurting her, but it just doesn't sit right with me. Especially since later on in the episode he made fun of her again (he did have her consent but still, it's still kind of mean).

Muppet Master

Reaction score
oh yes yes right. I keep getting those titles mixed up (but Walk the Swine makes a lot more sense because of Reese Witherspoon lol). :big_grin:

And I get that Fozzie was bombing on stage and he didn't realize that he was hurting her, but it just doesn't sit right with me. Especially since later on in the episode he made fun of her again (he did have her consent but still, it's still kind of mean).
I think that last time was a bit of a joke for the tag, as most tags are. Still sad that Fozzie is not mentioned in any of the synopsies so far, at least we're getting a lot of Gonzo, but I want to see more of both, and less of Miss Piggy and her problems.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Kristen Newman confirmed in an interview with The Nerdist that the Muppaphones are returning and she says that she puppeteered on of them. So I guess this means Marvin Suggs is coming back.

Muppy

Reaction score
Kristen Newman confirmed in an interview with The Nerdist that the Muppaphones are returning and she says that she puppeteered on of them. So I guess this means Marvin Suggs is coming back.
That's great news! Do you have a link to the interview?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Spoilers!

She also said in that interview that a funny/ emotional scene is coming in an episode where Kermit goes to talk Rowlf about Piggy.

Also Willie Nelson is performing "On The Road Again" with the Mayhem.

Jack White is also covering Stevie Wonders "Sunshine Of My Life"

Also there is going to be a scene where Big Mean Carl swallows Paches phone and they need to get it back so they send Rizzo into Big Mean Carl's stomach!!!

These sound so exciting!

Muppy

Reaction score
Spoilers!

She also said in that interview that a funny/ emotional scene is coming in an episode where Kermit goes to talk Rowlf about Piggy.

Also Willie Nelson is performing "On The Road Again" with the Mayhem.

Jack White is also covering Stevie Wonders "Sunshine Of My Life"

Also there is going to be a scene where Big Mean Carl swallows Paches phone and they need to get it back so they send Rizzo into Big Mean Carl's stomach!!!

These sound so exciting!
Ahhh! I can't wait!