Are Gonzo and Grover related?

Xerus

Reaction score
I have wondered that for a long time. Both Gonzo and Grover have furry blue hands that need to be moved by wires.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I really want to know if Grover and Super Grover are related. I mean, they look and sound like they could be twins! It's too bad we never see them together. Something tells me they'd be great friends!

Schfifty

Reaction score
I really want to know if Grover and Super Grover are related. I mean, they look and sound like they could be twins! It's too bad we never see them together. Something tells me they'd be great friends!
How could Grover and Super Grover become friends if the latter is just Grover in a costume?

I've never really thought about Grover and Gonzo being related, though. Although, they do both share that kind of cloudcuckoolander-ish personality.

DrGroverFan

Reaction score
I remember a few years ago when people were thinking Janet and Michael Jackson could be the same person. But, that turned out not to be true. When it comes to Grover and Super Grover, I can really see it in the eyes. They are defiantly related.

Brandanman

Reaction score
Sometimes I wonder if Gonzo and Grover are cousins since they seem to have alot in common.
Has anyone else ever thought about that?
Did Grover and Gonzo appear together? I know, they both appear in a Muppet Family Christmas and the Muppet Movie, but where they are seen together and possibly talk to each other.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I remember a few years ago when people were thinking Janet and Michael Jackson could be the same person. But, that turned out not to be true. When it comes to Grover and Super Grover, I can really see it in the eyes. They are defiantly related.
Well, that would make Gonzo a monster rather than an alien as established in MFS. You never know.

Did Grover and Gonzo appear together? I know, they both appear in a Muppet Family Christmas and the Muppet Movie, but where they are seen together and possibly talk to each other.
Not that I know of, but that would be a good idea. But now thanks to the separate ownership of the Sesame Workshop Muppets and Disney's Muppets, that probably can't happen again for a long, long time. *sigh*

Maybe it's time for a fan fic about this.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I think it's possible. Like someone else in this thread said, Ernie and Lew Zealand being related also sounds like it's not too hard to believe. Gonzo and Grover are both blue and adventurous, and Ernie and Lew are both orange and funny. Perhaps the writers had those ideas in mind.