Hensonville City 2011

Katzi428

Reaction score
on the phone with the jacket company The jacket was sent out in today's priority mail. The name on it was spelled wrong. It's supposed to be ROBIN... someone made it BORIN....I don't think that's funny at all! My son was already teased about your mistake..... Fine ...apology accepted ..It's spelled R-O-B-I-N.......No...not Y...I!.... As in "itch "...Yes..."Robin" like the red bird....:rolleyes:Thank you...Yeah.....you too...Goodbye. hanging the phone up. I should've said "I" as in "Imbecile!" But then they would've fouled it up again on purpose.
Robin: Thanks for doin' this for me, Mom
Hey..what are moms for?
Robin: Well at least they guys stopped singing "We ain't got no room for Boring! "
Good! You should get your new jacket on Tuesday; Thursday the latest.
Robin: I'm kinda laughing at what Ed said about Nibor being one of the Teen Titans. I may be a teen...well almost. But I'm not one of the Teen Titans.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, that was a funny episode because it was the Bizarro team which does and speaks backwards. Like when they said they were "healthy and well-rested" (which means sick and tired) of their non-leader.

Meanwhile, at the Hall of Haunters...
:batty: is helping set up the séance table for Katrina, that gypsy from the Transylvanian village near his castle.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Prairie: Hey Kath..you're up early.
I'm going back to bed.. I just wanted to take something to ease the pain from when I had a tooth pulled yesterday.
Prairie: Ouch! OK..Hey...you know what time it is when you go to the dentist?
OK Prairie...tell me.
Prairie: Tooth hurty! Heehee.
Cute, Prairie.:rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Ed takes some warm (or is it cooled) down hot chocolate over for Kathy.

Uncle D is softly playing at the pipe organ.
When you're down and troubled.
And you need some loving care.
And nothing, nothing is going right...

BTW: There's some more hot chocolate here if anyone wants a drink, if there's anyone else lurking about.

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Ed takes some warm (or is it cooled) down hot chocolate over for Kathy.

Uncle D is softly playing at the pipe organ.
When you're down and troubled.
And you need some loving care.
And nothing, nothing is going right...

BTW: There's some more hot chocolate here if anyone wants a drink, if there's anyone else lurking about.
Thanks guys. :smile: The tooth being removed was a bit unexpected.:ouch: taking a sip from the hot chocolate Mmm...that's tasty:smile:. I'd been having some mouth pain for awhile & was having trouble getting an appointment. The dentist squeezed me in at 4 yesterday afternoon. So that was a relief. I'll be busy all of next week. I wanted to get this done ASAP so I wouldn't be hurting.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Downstairs, the scare crew's watching the Master Chef Canada marathon after Ed finished peeling some eggs for tomorrow.
:insatiable: Oh boy, me love to have some of those chocolate chunk cookies.
Me: And the best part is that chef made them with crunchy PB.
:batty: Don't forget about the homy vanilla milkshakes just like we'd get at Mr. Hooper's.
UD: So what's your favorite chocolate dessert?
Me: That'd have to be a perfectly made Boston Scream pie. Mostly I get the doughnut version, but the pie is just as good. The creamy vanilla custard, a layer of chocolate mousse on top, and that flaky crust is just the best.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin's in his room sulking because I wouldn't let him go to Rowlf's Tavern. So I decide to go talk to Robin.
Robin? knocking on his door
Robin's voice: I'm gone and didn't leave a forwarding address!

That's funny, because I can hear you just fine! Now, come on...open the door trying to open the door ,but it's locked. All right ,young man...now I'm getting angry. You locked the door when one of the rules here is to leave the door unlocked.
I hear the door being unlocked and the sound of Robin flopping down back on his bed.
That's better opening the door , taking a chair from Robin's desk and sitting down . Look Robin...you know I hate being mean. But Super Bowl Sunday is a BIG night for guys to get drunk. Some guys even get violent enough to start fights! I didn't want you to be there if two guys started punching each other and one guy hit you accidentally.
Robin: Rowlf woulda saved me.
Rowlf's working.
Robin: Chef?
What if Chef was on the other side of the tavern? Now c'mon buddy...see it my way! To be honest , Rowlf was telling me that he wasn't looking forward to working tonight because of all the idiots that'd be there.
Robin: Really?
Honest! Be glad you stayed here. The biggest fight that could happen is a pillow fight .
Robin: Hmmmmm........:shifty::smirk:
Me and my big mouth! Don't you DARE!!!
Robin whacks me in the back with a small pillow
OK kid....you're in trouble!! bopping him in the stomach with another of his small pillows
This goes on for about 2 minutes and both of us are laughing.

Robin: Mom?
Yeah?
Robin: I'm sorry I was so snarky before.
OK...apology accepted. Just remember, I know what's best for you.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin....promise me something,please?
Robin: Sure...like what?
If I'm not home on time to see the episode of the muppets that you'll be on on Tuesday, you won't be angry.
Robin: You mean you won't be able to fly the plane home yourself? I thought you had a pilot's license! And even if you don't, can't you make the pilot speed home really quickly? You don't need to stop for dinner, do ya?
Robinnnnn....you're making me feel bad!!:concern:
Robin : Relax Mom :smirk:. I understand. I was just teasin' ya!
You're a little beast, you know that!
:sympathy:: You quit too easily, kid! I woulda had her goin' for a bit longer!
You pointing at :sympathy: keep quiet!
:sympathy:: Ah...you know I'm kiddin' You're not goin' away on the best of circumstances anyway. If the kid here did give you a tough time, I woulda told him to cool it or I'd tell his Uncle Kermit
Prairie: You just go try and enjoy your visit, all right?
:super:: Yes...everything here will be fine! Give your sister lots of hugs and kisses!
Oh, that's two things I'll do without being asked to do!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Huh, Robin's on next week's episode? Thought it'd be Ep 114 since that's titled Little Green Lie.
UD: What difference does that make?
Ep 113 is titled Got Silk. Though that title should have been for last week's, Ep 112, seriously... Turn, peek, pop?
UD: I'll have you know that's how all the models do it these days, especially working the red carpet.
Mmhm, I'm sure you learned it from Sandra Bullock and Michael Caine working on the set of Miss Congeniality.

*Leaves a container of milk cream ice cream with a bow for Gaffer at Apt 2, and hopes Kathy has a good visit with her sister. :sigh:

WebMistressGina

Reaction score
Hey Mup Mups! What's a group of crazies like you doing in a place like this?

:halo:

So uh...what's going on in here? Oh sorry! If ya didn't know, it's me, it's me - The W to the M to the G, your neighborhood writer, moving in to...what apartment are we in?

:wink:: 7C. No wait, 6C? 6A?

:eek:: Meep.

Right. Would one of you boys find out, por favors? And find out who are neighbors are, cause that's in important!

Okay, well looks like this is a dash and run cause work is calling. Check you Mups l8r!!