Spammers at MC...

Drtooth

Reaction score
So a certain member keeps shoving this bad fan art with crappy music slideshows in our faces and has posted the same thread twice.

Here's one...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/...zing-90s-cartoons-being-revived-online.60321/

And two...two spams...

http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/youtube-fuses-cartoons-in-a-crossover-webseries.60415/

I do not want to be any nastier than posting sarcastic comments, but it's clear this is the creator and he's desperate to get views on this thing, even making a fake blogspot page to claim that it's "news" of some kind.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Drtooth, thanks for pointing those threads out, they've been deleted. If a third pops up then I'll have to address the situation personally.
And on that note, I have to remind you to not reply directly to those posts. Just report them, or contact us staffers directly, but when you reply (especially the way that you do in your inimitable style) it's just like pouring gasoline on a burning fire. :crazy:

Hope this helps.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, to be fair, once is trying to get an audience, and responding to it the first time was only natural. Second time, that's on me. I somehow forgot he already posted it and then when I realized he already did, only then is when I reported it. And even then, I can't believe how slow I was to realize it was a spam instead of just someone insanely obsessed with something to post it twice.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
S'okay, just try to remember to report and not reply in the future. On a related note, it's Sunday. That might not seem important to most, but it's the one day of the week where we don't get a batch of spambots registering in the early hours of the morning like what'll happen once it becomes Monday tomorrow. :grr: