The Gravity Falls Thread

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wouldn't terribly mind if it was closer to Family Guy than, say, Allen Gregory.

YUCK!

I'm sure it won't though. And just because it says its from Fox, doesn't mean it'll air there necessarily. I could see it being on FX or FXX or something as well. As long as it doesn't get pre-cancelled like Cassius and Clay was.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I heard a rumor that's going around that someone's going to die in the finale.

mr3urious

Reaction score
One week to go before the grand finale! Anyone else psyched? :excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I rewatched the "Tales from the Gift Shop" episode again, and I thought...hmmm.... it's not canon and it doesn't follow the series much that if you missed the episode it doesn't really matter.

And I though... wouldn't it be a good way to continue the show as a series of specials similar to this?

mr3urious

Reaction score
I am still sad but, excited.
I've gone through the five stages of grief over Gravity Falls.

Denial:
"What?! This show can't be ending! :boo:"
Anger: "I hate that this show is ending all of a sudden! :mad:"
Bargaining: "What can we do to get this show back? :confused:"
Depression: "WAAAAAAHHH!!! It's all over for real! :cry:"
Acceptance: "You know what? I'm happy this show will be ending while it can and on a high note to boot. Plus, there's hope for more stories in the form of shorts and specials, and maybe even a feature-length movie if we're really lucky! :smile:"

mr3urious

Reaction score
The special where Time Baby interviews Alex Hirsch about the show aired last night, and oh man, were there a lot of Easter eggs and foreshadowings that totally went over my head. A bit disappointed that there weren't any interviews with other cast members besides Hirsch himself and that there was very little behind-the-scenes stuff about the making of the show, but I guess they didn't have enough time for that.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today's been all-day Gravity Falls on Disney XD... And now, as the Walrus said, the time has come. Let the Weirdmageddan begin! We're getting the grand series finale, all three parts of it back-to-back-to-back. :excited: