Super Bowl 50: Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While we have another thread for the commercials, this one is for discussing the big game itself.

Cast your vote and let us know your thoughts on next week's Super Bowl! What do you predict will be the final score? Discuss your predictions and give game opinions before, during and after the Super Bowl. Let's see if Muppet fans can predict the winner.

Please note the above poll will close once the Super Bowl is underway on Sunday February 7.

If you saw the Super Bowl, please like this post and discuss the big game.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I think Carolina will win this one pretty handily, Denver's defense is good but its offense is simply not good enough to hang around with Cam Newton and company.

Carolina 31, Denver 17.

mr3urious

Reaction score
The Broncos deserve another chance after that painful loss at Super Bowl XLVIII, so I'm rooting for them. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
As a Simpsons fan, I can't help but hear Homer moaning "Awww...the Denver Broncos."

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The Kitten Bowl on Hallmark is cute. Noble cause, to get people to adopt kitties.
It might be more cuteness than most people can stomach, but a few minutes of viewing can't hurt.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
I really don't care who wins the Super Bowl. I just hope for a good close game. My fear is that Carolina wins big and it's over before halftime. Go Panthers. Go Broncos.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Is it wrong that the only reason i'm watching the Superbowl is to see Coldplay perform? C'mon,I can't be the only one,right??

Schfifty

Reaction score
Aww, I was just about to cast my vote in the poll, but now it's too late. Oh well.

But anyways, I'm going to bet the Broncos will win. No major reason why, but I'm gonna stick with them.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow Carolina just got a bad call and a bad play.