The Muppets SPOILER Thread

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Already we have information for episode 13!

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/...PETS-on-ABC-Tuesday-February-16-2016-20160205

“Got Silk?“ – Miss Piggy goes to an aerial silks class in at attempt to make new friends and Gonzo, Pepe and Rizzo fall under Pache's spell, on “The Muppets,” TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16 (8:30-9:00 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Utkarsh Ambudkar (“Pitch Perfect,” “The Mindy Project”) as Pache, RuPaul (“RuPaul's Drag Race”) as himself, Ingrid Michaelson as herself, Kat Purgal as Gwynne, Jimm Giannini as Guiseppe

This episode sounds interesting. However, I'm not a big fan of how nearly every episode is about Piggy.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I mean, she's a main character, so it only seems natural.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
I mean, she's a main character, so it only seems natural.
Yeah, but it would be nice to see them focus more on other characters once in a while. Rowlf is a main character and he hasn't had an episode about him yet.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Already we have information for episode 13!

http://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/...PETS-on-ABC-Tuesday-February-16-2016-20160205

“Got Silk?“ – Miss Piggy goes to an aerial silks class in at attempt to make new friends and Gonzo, Pepe and Rizzo fall under Pache's spell, on “The Muppets,” TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 16 (8:30-9:00 p.m. EST) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest starring are Utkarsh Ambudkar (“Pitch Perfect,” “The Mindy Project”) as Pache, RuPaul (“RuPaul's Drag Race”) as himself, Ingrid Michaelson as herself, Kat Purgal as Gwynne, Jimm Giannini as Guiseppe

This episode sounds interesting. However, I'm not a big fan of how nearly every episode is about Piggy.
Aerial silks? The puppeteers probably had a field day shooting that! Can't wait to see the puppetry!

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Uggh, I kind of dislike them making Pache a recurring character. I was fine with the one time appearance, but they are just taking away from the muppet time by adding unneeded actors. Thumbs down from me :/ Also, today, they wrapped shooting for Season 1 (confirmed by Matt Vogel)