RIP Joe Alaskey

Erine81981

Reaction score
This sucks! I really loved this guy. He was my favorite of many voice actors. So sad to see him go. :cry:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
What?!? No way this can be real. Well darn it,this is really sad indeed. He was a great voice actor;he had great comic timing,he was very versatile and he just gave so much personality to his performances. I'm sure Mel Blank would be very proud of him if he were still alive,RIP Plucky Duck,Grandpa Lou and Sylvester.

Also he died of cancer,of course he died of cancer. Gosh I hate cancer.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Let's not forget Stinky the Ghost in the first Casper movie and the subsequent Casper animated series. My favorite of the ghosts, by the way.

This is indeed depressing. He was a great voice mimic and one of my favorite Looney Tunes recast roles, especially for Daffy and Sylvester.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Also, let's not forget his live-action work on the sitcom Out of This World or as Marc Summers' sidekick on the game show Couch Potato.
Dasvadanya Mr. Alasky. :batty:

C to the J

Reaction score
I was stunned the instant I saw this. To be honest, I wasn't expecting it.

The more I think of cancer, the more I think, "What do other people (in their 70s, 80s, and 90s) do to stay healthy and live longer?"

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Does WB have a recast for Daffy & the cat ?

snichols1973

Reaction score
Alaskey also managed to do some comic impersonations of Jackie Gleason, due to the physical resemblance between them; Gleason also chose Joe to re-record selected dialogues from the lost Honeymooners episodes found in Mr. Gleason's private collection....