We Bare Bears

mr3urious

Reaction score
Last night's episode shows that the bears aren't too great at being real bears, either. Grizz gets the inspiration to hibernate from a children's book only for it to not work out so well, mainly because his brothers weren't there to enjoy it with him. Loved how they snuck some crap past the radar with Panda's anime pillow, too. :smile:

Harleena

Reaction score
Ice Bear was hilarious in this one. I had a feeling that the context would be that his boss would have him have to smile. The part where he got caught in the fountain was priceless. I especially like how Panda's portion of the job got out of hand, but they didn't resort to obvious I Love Lucy references in that one. He couldn't even manage the stickers. Another great episode about how hard it is for them to adapt in the human world.
I loved this episode, but my sister pointed something out: "Wait, so why doesn't Panda, who's pretty good with technology, do the ATM, Grizz, who's a social butterfly, wear the costume, and Ice Bear, who's a good chef, work in the kitchen? This is like that MLP episode all over again!"

mr3urious

Reaction score
I loved this episode, but my sister pointed something out: "Wait, so why doesn't Panda, who's pretty good with technology, do the ATM, Grizz, who's a social butterfly, wear the costume, and Ice Bear, who's a good chef, work in the kitchen? This is like that MLP episode all over again!"
Rule of Funny, of course.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Rule of Funny, of course.
Yeah. Counter intuitive. Plus, the cupcake guy clearly doesn't know any of that as well.

Okay, now for something that's become a weird observation of mine. Ever since this show popped up, I've noticed there are toys of any combination of two Polar Bears, Pandas, and Brown Bears, but never the three together. Dunno why. I wanna go from store to store and make bearstacks, see if anyone gets it.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's something I didn't find out until Cartoon Hangover posted a 107 Facts.

To answer D*Snowth's question a while back, Daniel Chong isn't exactly a guy who does a webcomic that came out of nowhere. Apparently, Daniel is a classically trained animator who worked with some of the biggest studios on animated films, including Pixar.

But here's the video of the 107 facts.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Doesn't sound like it was that popular a series. There's a lot of these kinds of shows that have some sort of similarity to something overseas. I always wondered how Fairly Oddparents did in Japan since, at the source of the concept, it's pretty much similar to Doraemon.

I mean, obnoxiously whiny kid with a crappy life and magical being(s) that can give them things to make their lives better, and of course they make them worse? Pretty much the same show in concept.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So apparently the season finale of We Bare Bears aired yesterday. I didn't see them advertise it. Anyone else catch it? Oh and the second season airs in about two weeks.

GonzoLover726

Reaction score
So apparently the season finale of We Bare Bears aired yesterday. I didn't see them advertise it. Anyone else catch it? Oh and the second season airs in about two weeks.
I watched it and thought it was pretty good for a finale. I actually had to set an reminder that it was on at the same time Gonzo was tweeting so I could catch both because I had heard about it being on early yesterday morning. (Didn't get anything answered by Gonzo but oh well)

Yet again the show makes me hate the bigfoot character Charlie but in the end still feel bad for him. I also like how three guys from NBA teams (One I can think of is from the Cleveland Cavs) was on it as guest stars. They were pretty good too. Overall not one of my personal favorites but it's still a great episode and I can't wait for season two in two weeks....now if only CN will say something about Regular Show and why it hasn't been on recently. One episode was suppose to air in December but was forced to wait until this month (I think or next month).