The New New Quote Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
OSCAR: I'm not gonna lie to that kid!
FELIX: Then what am I going to tell him?
OSCAR: Tell him I died!

cjd874

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear: SHAME ON YOU! I thought we were in this thing together. I'm just as scared as you are, but this HAS to be done! We don't want the bad guys to win! We've GOT to do this for justice, for freedom, for honesty! (long pause and patriotic music begins playing)
Scooter: Boy, do I feel ashamed.
Pops: Me too...I feel like two cents.
Rowlf: I'm back in!
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: You can count on me!
Floyd Pepper: Hey, I was only joking. It'll be a lot of fun to go out there and risk our lives! (as everyone starts talking again in support of the mission, Sam the Eagle addresses the viewer from inside the door)
Sam the Eagle: At times like this, I am proud to be an American.

The Great Muppet Caper (1981)

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Eddie Cantor: Will you calm down, Stooges?
Shemp: Eddie, call us by our first name, will ya?
Eddie Cantor: What is that?
Shemp: "Three!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
"I'll fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee! Ain't nobody in this forest meaner than me! I'll fight lions, tigers, gorillas! I'll even fight a hundred godzillas!" ~ Fred Sanford

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Scooter: I wanna start living like you guys you know on the edge!
Dr.Teeth: Well. Here's what you do! Leave home at the rightagous age of 14.
Floyd: yep.
Dr.Teeth: And make your way down to Tupelo, Mississippi. There you'll find a voodoo princess named Tiana. Who give ya a gold tooth, and lessons in the rhythems of love.
Floyd: mm.
Lips: yeah but leave home at 14?! Wh-what did you think the boy's got access to a time machine?!
Dr.Teeth: *shrugs*
Floyd: Oh oh hey-uh ya know my friend Eddie. Yeah he lives out in the desert you can give him a call.
Janice: mmhmm
Floyd: He got a time machine!
Janice: yep.
Zoot: yeah he lets me use it on weekends. I climb in there on Friday, when I get out, it's Saturday. The whole thing takes up about a day.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Arnold: But why did you steal Grandpa’s packard?
Jolly Olly Man: I was having the worst day of my life, okay? My dog laughed at me, and then the expiration date on my milk was wrong, and then the old guy ran me off the road, see? So I decided to get even, see? I followed him to the car show, and I made with the costume, and the fright wig, so I could find out where he kept his packard! Then I borrowed it, and I painted it red, see?! YEAH! PAINTED IT RED! AHAHAHAHA!