Video: Preview Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4603

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Admittedly, Matt's Mr. Johnson sounds a little too much like his Uncle Deadly; David actually did a pretty good Johnson in EIG.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Admittedly, Matt's Mr. Johnson sounds a little too much like his Uncle Deadly; David actually did a pretty good Johnson in EIG.
I can't hear Uncle Deadley in Mr. Johnson's voice, but I also don't hear him enough to really be able to judge.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I don't think he sounds anything like Deadly(well maybe just a little if you listen very carefully),overall I think he sounds pretty close to Jerry,Jerry's voice is by no means easy to imitate. But then again,we don't usually hear Mr.Johnson sing,so it could just be that he was singing in a range that was a bit different from his talking voice.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Matt Vogel's Mr. Johnson sounds like he has a sore throat.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I think it's a little early to make a judgement from that clip since he didn't really say that much. But I see your point. It seems like their giving all Richard's characters to Dave and all Jerry's characters to Matt. They really should change things around.

After all, they gave Cookie Monster to Dave rather than having Eric perform his well. Then there's also Kermit and Rowlf who were both originally voiced by Henson, but now Steve's Kermit and Bill's Rowlf. It would be nice to see some more changes like that.

Heck, I think Tyler Bunch did a better Janice than David Rudman does today. "Fer Sure." Just something to think about.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think it's a little early to make a judgement from that clip since he didn't really say that much. But I see your point. It seems like their giving all Richard's characters to Dave and all Jerry's characters to Matt. They really should change things around.
It makes sense though, considering that Richard and Jerry were pretty much David and Matt's respective mentors.
Heck, I think Tyler Bunch did a better Janice than David Rudman does today. "Fer Sure." Just something to think about.
I liked Rickey Boyd's Scooter in MWoZ.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I think David does a way better job with Janice,because it's not about the voice at all. David has captured the attitude and spirit of Janice much better than any of the other recasts like Tyler Bunch or Brian Henson.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I think David does a way better job with Janice,because it's not about the voice at all. David has captured the attitude and spirit of Janice much better than any of the other recasts like Tyler Bunch or Brian Henson.
Exactly. Tyler has said that he thinks his Janice stinks. Dave Goelz even told him he didn't even come close to sounding like Richard.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh, I totally disagree. Rully. It seems like Brian's is too much like the Erin Ozner Janice and David is good with the 'fer sure's,' but I still think the voice needs work. Though I guess I shouldn't be too quick to make that judgment since the only time I've heard Ty as Janice was in the deleted scene of MWOO on the Muppet Voice Comparison site. So there could be other Tyler Bunch Janice scenes that weren't so good. You never know. But anyway, like I said, everyone is entitled to their opinion.