Favorite Sugith Varughese episode

Princeton

Reaction score
Havent done one of these in a while! What is your favorite FR episode written by Sugith Varughese? Mine is Home is Where the Trash is. Boy, he certainly wrote alot of Gorg stories, didn't he?

The beast of blue rock
Sprocket's big adventure
Ring around the rock
Home is where the trash is
the doozer contest
Doomsday Soup
Sir Hubris and the Gorgs
Boober Gorg
the great radish caper
A dark and stormy night

Dodo

Reaction score
It never occurred to me that who wrote which episode would make such a big difference. And after looking at a list of who wrote what, it still doesn't seem like it does. Does it, though?
On topic, Boober Gorg is my favorite out of the ones you listed.

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
I've never even heard of him before, nor have I ever seen his name in the credits. And believe me, I would remember a name like that! Unless he was listed toward the end of the credits, but that's not usually the case for the writers.

Princeton

Reaction score
I've never even heard of him before, nor have I ever seen his name in the credits. And believe me, I would remember a name like that! Unless he was listed toward the end of the credits, but that's not usually the case for the writers.
He is indeed credited at the end of every episode he wrote. He is also featured in the Jerry Juhl tribute and Season Two retrospective on the Season Two DVD's.

It never occurred to me that who wrote which episode would make such a big difference. And after looking at a list of who wrote what, it still doesn't seem like it does. Does it, though?
On topic, Boober Gorg is my favorite out of the ones you listed.
Comparing and marginalizing your favorite TV shows can be fun, at least it is for me. That way you can see what the strengths and common themes of every writer are.