New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Faris and I am a self taught puppeteer. Although I barely stared puppeteering in the Summer of 2015, I have made replica's of the Snowths, Mahna Mahna, and my favorite, Dr. Teeth! In the future I intend on finishing my Janice replica and some original puppets (which I have already started on). Anyhoo, I hope to meet some great people here who share the passion I have for puppetry, as it is something that gets better when you have more people to share it with.
Hello Fusionfaris!

Welcome!

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Meg but my friends due refer to me as Lips because I play the trumpet and used to have blonde hair and I rarely talk. I've always liked the muppets but the recent TV series started my obsession and I love the Electric Mayhem way too muccchhh
You're so lucky you're a trumpeter. I wanna be like Lips too :3 but I think singing could be only my musical tool.

Puppetdude1

Reaction score
Been a muppet fan as long as I can remember. Have been working with puppets since I was 12 and currently build puppets and teach ministries and organizations how to create effective puppet teams.

tedbear

Reaction score
Hi there! My name is Edward, I'm from the UK and I've loved watching any muppet stuff since I was 5. Did stop at one point but after the 2011 film I rediscovered them and been a active fan ever since. Liking the new series on TV lots.

Bojazzo

Reaction score
Hi,
Since my son was born I am a fan of the Muppets and Sesamestreet.
Special guests made so very interesting by the lovely characters.
I am also in search of a special song I saw sometimes. I think it was in one of the sesame streets where Kermit sits by the pond and sings a song about how quiet it is in the woods. But after a while there are birds singing, ducks quacking, and all kinds of noises makes it impossible for him to sing on. Even the count (Dracula) sings at the end. I would love to know how this scene is called so that I can see it ones more.

Bridget

Reaction score
Hi,
Since my son was born I am a fan of the Muppets and Sesamestreet.
Special guests made so very interesting by the lovely characters.
I am also in search of a special song I saw sometimes. I think it was in one of the sesame streets where Kermit sits by the pond and sings a song about how quiet it is in the woods. But after a while there are birds singing, ducks quacking, and all kinds of noises makes it impossible for him to sing on. Even the count (Dracula) sings at the end. I would love to know how this scene is called so that I can see it ones more.
Hi there Bojazzo! Welcome to the forums! It's great to have you! In response to your question, I could be wrong, but is the song you are talking about "When I Listen"? I believe Kermit was sitting by a pond at night singing about all of the sounds he can hear, and near the end of it the sounds become louder. Hope you enjoy MC as much as I do!
-Bridget