What made you roll your eyes today thread?

Drtooth

Reaction score
If D'ump is naming Palin as his running mate, he is twice the idiot that I thought he was.
I roll my eyes at any expression of shock and surprise that the two weren't going to converge somehow. That's like opening a bag of chips and being befuddled by the fact that chips were in the chip bag. We all should've seen it coming. I mean, egotistical loudmouth that appeals to the angriest and most ignorant of the lowest common denominator of the party. Where are all the reasonable Republicans? OH! They're not loud and obnoxious enough to matter.

What makes me roll my eyes is how Palin blames Obama for her son's PTSD. Okay...yeah. Uh... you forced your son into the military for political points to hide the fact that your kids are unruly and that totes messes with you're family values schtick. I'm not going to even go into the obvious fact that her party started the 2 useless unwinnable wars that helped screw up the world. To be serious, yes...both parties screw the Veterans from either pure labyrinthine red tape or draconian budget cuts.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dude, they blame Obama for everything - even things that happened in the past that he had no involvement in. Bristol blamed him for her getting pregnant out of wedlock again and ruining her abstinence image. When the oldest Duggar boy admitted he molested his sisters and other girls, they blamed Obama for that one too. When all these women were coming forward saying Cosby drugged and raped them, they blamed Obama for Cosby doing it. When that tower in Dubai caught fire New Year's Eve? They blamed that on Obama. All the mass shootings? All Obama's fault.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Might as well blame Obama for the foot of snow being dumped on us right now.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What foot of snow? They said we were going to get five inches over night, looks like it barely snowed a couple of inches last night, I still see patches of grass everywhere.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Snow? What's that? :wink::smirk:
NOOOO...DON'T BLOCK ME!!!! I'm KIDDING! I lived in NY for a good part of my life. So I'm quite familiar w/the nasty junk. Seriously...for those that are being hit by that horrible stuff, BE CAREFUL! If you DON'T need to go out, stay home!